**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DTEN RECRUITING

We are recruiting for a few open spots. We run 3 BGs for AQ map 5/4/3. SO we cater for all levels. A relatively good AQ score with good glory for a growing account. We run a single AW BG during seasons and mess around a bit during off season. War is per invite only. Champion use events (Guardians/Xmen/Villian use) we require 100k points. We feel this is team building. Our top achievement here is 8th in MCOC. A small but significant achievement. We are a close knit and personal group. We have fun and there are DTEN rewards available for great achievements. Line is a requirement. No absence during AQ unless discussed with an officer. We are looking to grow the AQ maps.

Find us in the alliance search under {DTEN} District Ten.
My Line ID is rey91113
IGN Reynie3

IGN for officers:
Heiseberg128
Blue-Bomb-Squad
One-Man-Army
Dorky101
torbjorn

Find an officer and ask them to add you to our recruitment group.

This alliance is super fun. Active and super helpful. If you are committed to growing and playing hard then look us up.

Comments

• Reynie3Reynie3 Posts: 66
    We currently have two map4 places and two map3 places. For map3 there will eventually be progression to map4. BG2 which runs map4 would eventually go to map5.

Only one opening on the war squad at the moment. We have a single BG, but those who want to play war can rotate in for 6 wars and off for 6 wars.
    Looking for 4 again.

150k PI is preferred.
    edited August 2020
    Basically filled up now. However in a day from now we will have a retirement coming up. So will need a single opening for a player who can manage map5 with mods all week. Preferred is a 9000 prestige. Paths are assigned in map5.

Alliance set up has changed to maps 5x5 (BG1), 4x5 (BG2) and 4x5 (4x5). All mods. More than 2500 easy glory up for grabs. We are super chilled out just looking to have fun.
    Looking for 2. Recently had 2 who weren’t working out. Mainly older members who needed a break.

One mainly map 4. One with a few days on map4 some on map3. Still good glory.
    One spot left. Map4 a few days finish of with map3. Map4 all out soon
    Recruiting for three spots that opened up. All three are in map4. LINE required.
  • Heisenberg128Heisenberg128 Posts: 162
    I am an officer in DTEN. You can contact me as well. My line is heisenberg128
    Still looking for 3. All map4 positions.
    We are now searching for 4. All four are for map4. Getting good glory so ranking up is a little easier. Fun alliance with lots of support.

Reach out on LINE app to myself at rey91113 or an officer. Try heisenberg128 on LINE.
    AQ starting up soon! Still need 4. All for map4.
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    Should have never kicked me for listening to someone else who manipulated you or for being hard on me.
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    But in all in all. This alliance is a great one. Yea ups and downs like any other alliance but this alliance will help you grow. So I really love DTEN. SO THOSE OF YOU WHO NEED AN ALLIANCE. GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM. I appreciate all they’ve done tbh.
    Only 1 spot left. Reach out if you are interested.
    Still searching for 1. We’ve shifted some things around. But the core of the alliance values are the same