**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil grayed out - support not helping

Thewarrior4357Thewarrior4357 Posts: 6
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
@Kabam Miike I have reached out to support twice for help with the summoner's sigil. I am not able to purchase it though I'm able to purchase anything else (and have done so). When I click the button, it goes gray but never purchases. When I try to purchase through my profile, it simply clicks but doesn't do anything at all. I've filled in a support request 3 times. Support continues to "escalate" the issue and then send a pre-made email about fraudulent purchases while closing the case without resolution. I've done all of the "fixes" including delete the game and reinstall, restart the phone, sign in and out of iCloud, etc. I need actual resolution rather than generically worded emails about support that doesn't come. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Hey Thewarrior4357, these Forums are a place for community discussion. Unfortunately, we don't have access to in-game accounts and are unable to help with account-specific issues like this.

If you're unhappy with the responses you've received from our Support Team regarding this, I recommend reaching out to them again for further assistance.
This discussion has been closed.