**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1st r3 (Domino vs. Colossus).

KeniutekKeniutek Posts: 277 ★★★
So, im not that far away from my first r3. Simple question really, Colossus or duped Domino?

1st r3 (Domino vs. Colossus). 43 votes

Domino (duped)
44%
Spity68JohnyzeroSceptilemaniacmanveertherealTRONG94Sarvanga1_BonzodavidGOTGDoctor_Strange19E_Rich423ZeuszeroGr8TonyStarkNameless_IWSneakykoYodabolt21CoolguythomasTheGodmaster6HAVOC6INC_6Mastar 19 votes
Colossus
55%
TerraLvernon15LibertyPrimeV1Scopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10CiciliatoAnthinhoNormax_XVedantMehtaEtjamaThicco_ModeNimorPapicante1DretlleDamian271234OctoberstackRenaxqqQfuryMuffinBrainodishika123 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Domino (duped)

I just took her up too
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Assuming we’re on about 6 stars I wouldn’t take up a domino when you have colossus who is just far better, even though he is unduped I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to rank domino, it’s either colossus or wait imo
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    The only reason i would take colossus up over domino is his immunities and armour ups. Damage wise domino and colossus are the same. Critical bleeds in lucky deal Godly damage.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Colossus

The only reason i would take colossus up over domino is his immunities and armour ups. Damage wise domino and colossus are the same. Critical bleeds in lucky deal Godly damage.

Colossus is also a top havok counter, a tank, and has no reliance on any dot for his damage like domino does, and is far less rng based, he’s better in pretty much every aspect imo
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I also agree with the rng aspect of domino being a downside to her actually like @Lvernon15 said.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Domino (duped)
    Since it is your first r3 it should be a better damage dealer so domino
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Colossus
    if you have omega red for synergy alongside colossus ur having a field day, even without it tho he still rocks, plus he has more immunities than domino, and is way better with suicides than her in case you ever decide to run them you don't want a partially suicide friendly 3/45 6*, overall i think colossus is the better option here. Good luck :)
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colin
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Domino (duped)
    Since collosus is unduped I would say domino. But who do you enjoy playing more? Since you'll probably be using the Champion that you take up a lot, so I would reccomend going for the champion that is more fun for you to play
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Colossus can do freezer burn, caltrops, biohazard, is also immune against Incinerate (Mephisto, human torch) immune against armor break (Corvus, Medusa) and his armor ups make him a havok counter. One of the best well rounded champ's with utility and amazing damage. Even unduped, spam parry/heavy and he will drop opponents quickly. Add omega synergy and he goes to another level. Dupe him and he's on another. But even at his base, he is so powerful and more useful as a counter for specific types of content. My domino has been sitting at R3 for ages and don't miss her as I had other great bleeders like blade and Gwenpool who do that well too. Took colossus up over her and just did the same with havok for his niche utility and sp3 damage. Sunspot was my first R2 mutant as well and with so many mutants, really need to decide who is going to do the most for you in the long run. Domino trinity is fun and powerful, but not as useful in many scenarios. Ultimately go with what you feel will work the best for you though.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Colossus

Colossus can do freezer burn, caltrops, biohazard, is also immune against Incinerate (Mephisto, human torch) immune against armor break (Corvus, Medusa) and his armor ups make him a havok counter. One of the best well rounded champ's with utility and amazing damage. Even unduped, spam parry/heavy and he will drop opponents quickly. Add omega synergy and he goes to another level. Dupe him and he's on another. But even at his base, he is so powerful and more useful as a counter for specific types of content. My domino has been sitting at R3 for ages and don't miss her as I had other great bleeders like blade and Gwenpool who do that well too. Took colossus up over her and just did the same with havok for his niche utility and sp3 damage. Sunspot was my first R2 mutant as well and with so many mutants, really need to decide who is going to do the most for you in the long run. Domino trinity is fun and powerful, but not as useful in many scenarios. Ultimately go with what you feel will work the best for you though.

He's also a Can't Stop Won't Stop Counter with the Red Guardian Synergy, of course can't forget the Emma Frost Synergy for ridiculous Power Gain making him great for Power Shield Nodes, and he's an Easy Pick for that Node where you Require 3 Buffs on you to Deal Damage (Diss Track I think?).
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    How is colossus suicide friendly than domino. He cant mitigate recoil and poisons reduce willpower healing. At least domino can shrug off bleeds