Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Hyperion or Corvus

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
who's better

Hyperion or Corvus 51 votes

Corvus
49%
Lvernon15ShafeeqKDSuperFlash10MaxGamingLLStashkubricknolanArsozAdamb208PeaRatSarvanga1_PastorAmericaFiiNCHAomine_Daiki10GOTGRenaxqqCapdevilasebMCOCHazzaQfuryAayush19Řïdđhįm 25 votes
Hyperion
50%
Terrasolivagant56Crazyjack719Albi⁴7²00⁴AleorxxKyojinxxRookiieRockypantherxQacobRodomontade_BoiNo_oneukTiger360BerjibsPolygonSpideyFunkoM_Master19SwarmOfRavensIronStrangeChikelFluffy_paws 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,843 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    What the guy above me said
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 370 ★★
    What act are you on if you are in act 5 corvus anyday over hype.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype is better overall imo
    Although corvus is a beast too.. But the first couple of fights and fights with big healthpools are peak depression
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Corvus
    poor corvus needs some support haha I myself have both 5 stars in rank 4 but I love corvus
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I think the only fights corvus can do and Hyperion can't is bleed/shock/coldsnap nodes. Also Hype is a lot more fun imo
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Both good, and I have both at rank 5, but Corvus is more reliable and helpful at daily event. I use him almost everyday.

For AQ I can run all days, every week itemless with Corvus (on suicide), can't say the same about Hype suicide or not.

In AW Corvus is better as well because he doesn't rely on heavy and he can finish fights quickly which is extremely important. With 1 or 2 charges he is so helpful.

For endgame content it's 50/50. Some content Corvus does it better, some content Hype does it better.

I can lose Hype with a bit regret, but if lose Corvus I will try to take him back.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    let’s weigh the pros and cons:

Corvus:
    - gray, ugly alien
    - married to another ugly alien
    - Bad guy
    - serves Thanos

Hyperion
    - is single
    - Extremely hot
    - good guy
    - Member of multiple hero teams

the choice is clear
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    I’m not a fan of champs with a solid amount of rng which hype is, also I run suicides all the time, if you don’t run suicides and are alright with rng then maybe hype, but for me it’s corvus