**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Android Oreo Issue [Fix in Progress]

Greeky27Greeky27 Member Posts: 15
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Okay guys.

I have just upgraded my Nexus 6p to Android Oreo via an OTA update and have been met with a message (as shown below) saying I do not have enough storage and to return when I basically sort it out.

The next photo shows that I'm only using half of the available storage on the phone

Kabam please sort this out, now I'm stuck in a situation where I don't know whether I'll be able to get on (and will now likely miss out on even the login rewards and general progress until this is sorted)

Stupid as it sounds but I am not going to delay a phone update in the future just out of fear that you guys haven't tested it with the newest version of the operating system, whether that is iOS or Android, so that I'm not able to play the game.

thzu2y9qo1od.png
4qt0tg27p4r7.png

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Greeky27. The team is currently working on this issue with Oreo, and are hoping to have a fix out very shortly. I'll let you know if anything changes.
This discussion has been closed.