**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Max 6* - What happens if we get that champ again

Hi Kabam,

If hypothetically I have a 6*, max sig sunspot and after weeks of saving my 6* shards, I get a 6* sunspot? Do I get a respin or does my weeks of saving go down the drain?

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Mokkie said:

Hi Kabam,

If hypothetically I have a 6*, max sig sunspot, and after weeks of saving my 6* shards, I get a 6* sunspot? Do I get a respin or do my weeks of saving go down the drain?

even if it is hypothetical remember the times we had 5 stars in max sig before 6 stars came so the weeks of saving go down the drain
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Mokkie said:

Hi Kabam,

If hypothetically I have a 6*, max sig sunspot and after weeks of saving my 6* shards, I get a 6* sunspot? Do I get a respin or does my weeks of saving go down the drain?

You get gold and ISO. No 7* shards. (This was the case for 5*s as well before 6*s were introduced.)
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You get scammed I’m afraid. It would be nice if you got 2x 6* shard or a max sig crystal that has 6* and sig stones in it. Must be pretty soul destroying to literally throw 10knshards down the drain