**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 5 MVP’s

For those of you who have done V5, who would you say the MVP’s have been for each chapter? Considering taking Stealthy to R5 but I don’t use him to much for initial completion.

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealthy and SS. Don't have Doom or Venom unfortunately.
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Claire and Venom for 100% exploration.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    BWCV and magik covered most of the more difficult fights
    Mojo for the high damage
  • Options
    Lbravo184Lbravo184 Posts: 14
    Doom, BWCV, and Venom the Duck
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Doom, symbiote supreme and stealthy were my most used attackers for the 100% of v5.

Also had venom and diablo on the team.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

BWCV and magik covered most of the more difficult fights
    Mojo for the high damage

Forgot about Magik somehow. My R4 destroyed the first, third and fourth quests.
  • Options
    JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Doom, Venom, Longshot, VTD, voodoo
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Doom, venom, voodoo, magik
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    For me 80-90% BWCV with magik, venom and vtd doing the rest.

Doom and voodoo would also be really useful I would say.
  • Options
    Doom/Venom pretty much. Used Magik+Meph for some fights, and stealthy for a few burst fights.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Used Doom with the Diablo synergy as one of my primary laneclearers. Magik also saw a lot of action, DV got the call up for Ch2, Claire took care of the fights that Doom found tricky.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Sorcerer supreme has been a surprise absentee from this list...she put in so much work in completion and ch 1 and 2 exploration(yet to explore chapter 3)...she was especially amazing against bane+debuff immune amongst other lanes
  • Options
    Probably not many have her still dude
  • Options
    A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73

Sorcerer supreme has been a surprise absentee from this list...she put in so much work in completion and ch 1 and 2 exploration(yet to explore chapter 3)...she was especially amazing against bane+debuff immune amongst other lanes

I think she’s one of those champs that is still slept on but will be recognized as a top 4 Mystic by the community soon. She’s been great for 2.2 in V5
  • Options
    I'm still struggling but VtD was made to destroy this
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    Dr. Voodoo is by far the MVP for Chapter 2. He places Loa buffs, which take advantage of the global to increase his attack, ability accuracy (the more Loas you have, the more you place), power gain, etc. It's stupid to just throw L3 after L2, and then fire off one L1 to poison the opponent to death. Plus he regens, gets longer stuns, and has energy resistance. My r4 carried more weight in Chapter 2 than both 5 and 6* Dooms.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Sparky for chapter 1.
    Voodoo for chapter 2.

I also used Doom, SymSup, Mojo, Claire and Magik a ton.

I’ve been playing this game since near the beginning and still don’t have a Venom. There’s definitely some fights in chapter 3 he’s made for. I’d also assume a well set up VDuck and Longshot could wreak some havoc.
  • Options
    Gotta say I’ve not found vtd that useful, he did the armour path and some fights where I needed a bleed like IW but outside of that I found some of the nodes made it too annoying to ramp him or punished his buffs. Was just easier to waltz through with Claire.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Raganator said:

Doom and Venom. Did about 90%+ of the fights. Didn't pay any attention to the global nodes.

Same for me. Doom and Venom. Global nodes are irrelevant
  • Options
    JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

I actually used her a lot in variant 5, but I didn’t consider her an MVP. She did great stuff but for any problem fights or boss fights others did more.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    BWCV is by far the Queen of V5 standing beside her good buddy Dr. Doom. Everyone else is just there for moral support
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Voodoo is cheat mode for chapter 2.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey, Venom, Voodoo, Doom, Sym Supreme, BWCV, and (in chapter 2) Guillotine.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Doom, Magik, Stealth Suit
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Jerkobson said:

I actually used her a lot in variant 5, but I didn’t consider her an MVP. She did great stuff but for any problem fights or boss fights others did more.
    Maybe it's cuz of my relatively weaker mystic roster(r5 sorcerer supreme,r4 bwcv and r3 voodoo were my main mystic attackers,and i used r4 OG guilly for storm boss for all paths but 1) and i used sorcerer supreme in every path and for 3 out of 4 bosses...I honestly couldn't have cleared bane path without her
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    A heavy dose of mystic dispersion might be the most useful of all.
  • Options
    Envi1Envi1 Posts: 17
    BWCV, Magik and Venom aswell as MD 4/5