**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guys where’s the showdown?

124Β»

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1.4 million health with 4 star champions? Those are LOL health pools. For only 3k 5* shards?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gmonkey said:

Is this a mistake 4 stars vs 1.4 million health pool? This is not easy

It's probably a mistake. @Kabam Miike can we get an answer? Show-up difficulty was supposed to be a fun challenge, not the actual competitive mode. 1.4 million health with DOT nodes and you can only bring 4 star champions? That's a complete cash grab.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    Lol I was expecting maybe 500k hp, not 1.3mil with a coldsnap node.
    Thought show up was supposed to be a fun little challenge for those that wanted to take part but couldn’t handle the showdown difficulty πŸ˜‚ they’re identical
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Shouldn't we are able to bring in whatever 5 Champs we want for the show up event?

You can but only 4* and surfer has 1.4 million health. Not worth a measly 3k 5* shards imo
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is a labyrinth fight with 4* champions. And a Coldsnap mode. Is this meant to be the showdown???
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't believe I rank 5'd a few of my 4* for this event. What a waste of resources.
  • Options
    CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 β˜…β˜…
    Are you kidding me? I could barely make a dent. Unit man it is then...
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

1.4 million health?? This has to be a joke!

I'm fine with the health, but the **** coldsnap he inflicts is annoying and deals a lot of damage
    There's a very accessible way around that coldsnap. You're going to want to keep him Armor Broken as long as possible. There are a number of Cosmics that will be a good choice, but don't forget about Sabretooth's Frostbite/Coldsnap immunity.

That said, don't go and try and Coldsnap him back.
    Is the health pool correct? The announcement implied that show up would be easier.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm fine with the health, but the **** coldsnap he inflicts is annoying and deals a lot of damage
    There's a very accessible way around that coldsnap. You're going to want to keep him Armor Broken as long as possible. There are a number of Cosmics that will be a good choice, but don't forget about Sabretooth's Frostbite/Coldsnap immunity.

@Kabam Miike dude the show up is around the same difficulty as the actual showdown itself isn’t the show up supposed to be the easier version this just seems flat out dumb to have a 1.3 million health silver surfer in the quote on quote β€œeasy” mode

• Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I totally understand the main event thing but the show up part, is rly a waste of time.. Doesn't make sense at all
  • Options

Is the healthpool bugged? This fight is a total cash grab the way it is. Annoying nodes, INSANE health pool, you can only use 4 star champions. This might be the worst event of 2020 uno.
    It's a participation event for those that are not able to compete on the same level as the Showdown. It's not meant to be easy, but if you don't think the fight is worth the effort, you are not obligated to take part.
  • Options

Is the health pool correct? The announcement implied that show up would be easier.
    It is correct. The fight is still the same, but you're able to bring in a full team, instead of just one Champion.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So for a annoying 1.3 million health SS we get 3k shards and some gold this is on the level of a LOL fight
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't know what is worse right now, this event or the official replies in this thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Showdown is up, and there are other threads for feedback, so I'm closing this one down now.
This discussion has been closed.