**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show Up Difficulty Feedback [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I think ghost(hood synergy as well) is the best but you need him to only throw sp3s
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    OG Thor will be a great counter. Parry, 5 hit combo till you reach sp2
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Well that completely missed the mark. For 3k shards you want people to rank up 4* and use items? It would still be fun and challenging if you opened it up to 5* and 6*.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Kabam, what made you think that 1.4 million health would be a fun fight? You already have your showdown difficulty! Why in the world is show up such a cash grab??

It's hardly a cash grab. I do think the 1.4 million is overkill but its not like it costs any energy to do.
    and also you have to rank up champs you might not use otherwise. well I guess you could use r1 4* but ya know. and it's ranking up champs we probably wouldn't use in other places for 3k 5* shards
    Sure. But all those resources aren't exactly the hardest to get. Its not like we're talking about T5B or T2A.

Is it annoying, sure.
    Is it a cash grab like KD called it. No.
    very true, but anyone who would actually value the rewards might not find those resources super easy to get. for people who have those resources everywhere, it's purely a big chunk of health to do. if you like that and you have resources for it, great! perfect event for you. but for most people, there's really no reason to do it
  • ExWeaponExWeapon Posts: 27
    I have zero desire to try this fight. I'm not gonna waste items on 5* shards.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Seems like a pretty **** fight for the rewards... thought this would be a fun event buttttt guess I'll skip it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's a Tournament. It's supposed to be this way. Not a fun, little challenge. Everyone competing is in the Tournament. So, yes. It's meant to be this hard.