**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner showdown solo

2»

Comments

• JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130

Sneakyko said:

Jaded said:

Yeah everytime I use medusa she gets 1-2 coldsnap before armor break is applied. Rng oh well.
    Unless your using like a 1:10 Medusa they won’t kill you
    If you want a solo in the showdown you’ll need suicides though which is a bit ehh
    yeah I don’t run suicides either because the champions I run aren’t the most friendly
    @SpideyFunko My alliance member also don't run Suicides but he did it with Medusa.
    Sneakyko said:

Sneakyko said:

Jaded said:

Yeah everytime I use medusa she gets 1-2 coldsnap before armor break is applied. Rng oh well.
    Unless your using like a 1:10 Medusa they won’t kill you
    If you want a solo in the showdown you’ll need suicides though which is a bit ehh
    yeah I don’t run suicides either because the champions I run aren’t the most friendly
    @SpideyFunko My alliance member also don't run Suicides but he did it with Medusa.
    Did he do the showdown becuase I don’t think Medusa can solo within the time limit without them
    @Sneakyko He did it in 9 minutes. Not in showdown. But yeah first he used synergies in show up then he used only Medusa without Suicides and it was under the timer of showdown.

Plus Ilacskills also did soloed him with Medusa in showdown. You can check his video as well.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Thanks for that video
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    You can cheese this fight with black widow Claire voyant and fury.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Title is misleading, this is the Showup

Edit - Not to detract from your achievement, it was great.
    Edit - My bad, original title was correct, the Ghost video was the Showup and changed it.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Show me a summoner SHOWdown ghost solo, that doesn’t count for show up
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

Show me a summoner SHOWdown ghost solo, that doesn’t count for show up
    Got confused with ShowUp, apologies.