**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best aw offensive champs??

Guys i wanted to know about champs who can be suggested the best aw offense. Im from a high tier ally and so expect answers accordingly. Would love to listen in detail explaination too!!
Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    im not sure if he works in higher tier wars but what about colossus? i use him and omega red in AW all the time and they crush everything.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    There is no such thing as a best aw team, especially in high tier wars, it all depends on the lane and champs you’ll face.
    The odds are any champ that is really helpful for solo content can be really helpful for war, just maybe not every war.
  • There is no such thing as a best aw team, especially in high tier wars, it all depends on the lane and champs you’ll face.
    The odds are any champ that is really helpful for solo content can be really helpful for war, just maybe not every war.

I really agree to what you have told mate, and thats why i wanted to know about champs who can make quick fires of damage.
  • Btw, what tier are you in? Please post screenshot.

Im from a platinum 4 ally.
  • Although its my secondary account in that ally and i dont have much of good champs as of now. So i wanted to know about good damage guys.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot: The opponent dies of laughing at his pathetic damage output