**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please help with act 6 crossbones!

Lioz178Lioz178 Posts: 63
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
so i watched a YouTube video where someone fought crossbones 6.1.5 but the vigor node wasn't activating. Is there a certain lain I have to take to also remove that node so it doesn't activate? I hate fighting that node
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Lioz178 said:

so i watched a YouTube video where someone fought crossbones 6.1.5 but the vigor node wasn't activating. Is there a certain lain I have to take to also remove that node so it doesn't activate? I hate fighting that node

no it is a local node so it cannot be removed, they were probably using a champ with a form of Ability accuracy reduction (aar)
  • Options
    @Agent_X_zzz they were using quake. When I jumped in with my quake I still got vigor
  • Options
    Lioz178 said:

@Agent_X_zzz they were using quake. When I jumped in with my quake I still got vigor

ah yes because they removed the "force of will" node which is the far right path. Force of will prevents any ability accuracy modifications, you need to take out force of will or you cannot quake him.
  • Options
    @Agent_X_zzz ahhhh ok thx homie :)
  • Options
    Lioz178 said:

@Agent_X_zzz ahhhh ok thx homie :)

no worries dude! happy to help.
  • Options
    HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    I made the exact same mistake. I watched someone quake him down on YouTube so I attempted the same and watched him regen all the damage I had done with my other champ. I had to eventually kill him using domino and unitman
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    U have to take down the mephisto path to be able to quake crossbones
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Are you having warlock? If yes then vigor bide is no pain