**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don’t restrict show up to 4*

SneakykoSneakyko Posts: 176 ★★
This is coming from someone who thinks they have a decent shot at qualifying for the semi finals
I understand for the showdown but in reality I don’t think the show up should have restrictions

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    ShowUp is not for the tournament.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    We all pray show up is nerfed
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

This is coming from someone who thinks they have a decent shot at qualifying for the semi finals
    I understand for the showdown but in reality I don’t think the show up should have restrictions

if you dont restrict * level then it will not be challenging for upper tiered player, which it is meant to be.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    If they change it I got a 5* doom ready
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    They just need to provide a champ for everyone to use for it for equal fairness
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ya 4* is outragious 2* ArE a BetTeR ChOIcE
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    They should of provided everyone the same champ and restricted it to said champ.

Even playing field then
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    let me use my 3/45 medusa
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

Lormif said:

Sneakyko said:

if you dont restrict * level then it will not be challenging for upper tiered player, which it is meant to be.
    So they have the showdown which would still be restricted 4*
    showup was is for everyone who does not want to, or cannot do it, they dont all have showdown. And it was stated to be challenging for EVERYONE.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Why make it fun? Add biohazard to reduce the number of counters to 1, maybe.