Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Most important thing that stealth spidy is missing is..... Should have 1 debuff while fight starts

The_CROWNThe_CROWN Posts: 51
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey folks, this is a great request to the developers please add synergy to stealth spidy or awakened ability that he starts the fight with the debuff on opponent with respect to loaded web cartridge..... Why??? Because when we start fight against evading champ like spiderman classic or nodes with 50% evade chance or mix master we are unable to stop that evade untill sp2 but until than fight is lost... So please this is a request to go for it......

Most important thing that stealth spidy is missing is..... Should have 1 debuff while fight starts 5 votes

Yes 100% needed
40%
The_CROWNQfury 2 votes
No just another **** thing
60%
FenicoBlack_Swancentennial 3 votes
Binod
0%

Comments

• Options
    Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    Not needed imo. It's one of his flaws, but I'm fine with that. He still has plenty of utility and damage to make up for it. There are many other champs out there who should be looked at first before Stealth Spidey.
  • Options
    The_CROWNThe_CROWN Posts: 51
    Yes 100% needed
    Haji_Saab said:

Ok, but you are not going to get this change. Changes in this game do not work like that. You need to be a terrible champ and then wait for 3-4 years after release to get a buff.

So, I find it pointless to suggest changes to champions that are doing decent.

Synergies are what that are non impudent and show great changes to champ most often
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I would of picked yes if you didn't put the 100% needed by it