**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Showdown time leader board

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Any chance to make our names searchable to find our place?
    There’s no way I’d get on the leaderboard but I’d still be curious to know where I rank.
  • Options
    TrapTrap Posts: 124
    For some reason I’m
    In America list but I should be in Oceania/Asia list hopefully they can correct it so I’m number 1 in my region...
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Trap said:

For some reason I’m
    In America list but I should be in Oceania/Asia list hopefully they can correct it so I’m number 1 in my region...

Hate to break it to ya, but I’ve got a new timing that would currently boost me from 2nd to no. 1 in Asia, and it’s way faster than your time.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Question. Is it pretty much a must to use Suicides to make the board?
  • Options

If you can beat this time then well done. This is as good as it will get for me...
  • Options
    Trap said:

If you can beat this time then well done. This is as good as it will get for me...

Your region is based on how and where your account was registered.
  • Options
    Akumaccb said:

Trap said:

Your region is based on how and where your account was registered.
    Good luck, I posted a similar time
  • Options

Can someone help me. I’m still showing up in the American leaderboard but I should be in Oceania/Asia leaderboard.
  • Options
    Trap said:

Can someone help me. I’m still showing up in the American leaderboard but I should be in Oceania/Asia leaderboard.

And that’s assuming I don’t get faster than that in Asia. Even if you potentially have a case there, in the spirit of fairness it wouldn’t be right for Kabam to bump you over to a different region right smack in the middle of the week 1 qualifiers.

My main concern is getting faster and closer to the timings of 340s, that’s totally insane.
  • Options
    Akumaccb said:

Trap said:

And that’s assuming I don’t get faster than that in Asia. Even if you potentially have a case there, in the spirit of fairness it wouldn’t be right for Kabam to bump you over to a different region right smack in the middle of the week 1 qualifiers.

My main concern is getting faster and closer to the timings of 340s, that’s totally insane.

Yeah I have logged a support ticket. I lived in Australia all my life I created this account in Australia, never left Australia so don’t know why I was put in America region. If it’s something I did wrong when setting up my account 4 years ago so be it. It’s out of my hands now kabam will do whatever it thinks

But good luck to everyone
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Can you move me over too? I’ll be on a plane to Australia tomorrow.
  • Options
    Trap said:

For some reason I’m

That is weird... We're on it!
  • Options

Trap said:

For some reason I’m

That is weird... We're on it!
    Looks like i just have to up my game and shave off another minute or so, which is highly possible.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Trap said:

Yeah I have logged a support ticket. I lived in Australia all my life I created this account in Australia, never left Australia so don’t know why I was put in America region. If it’s something I did wrong when setting up my account 4 years ago so be it. It’s out of my hands now kabam will do whatever it thinks

Did you use a VPN perhaps, and it is hooking up to other servers?
  • Options
    SparkAlot said:

Trap said:

SparkAlot said:

Trap said:

I did have a vpn ages ago, could of been around that time...

• Options
    I just shaved off another 5-8 secs but it’s so hard it’s ridiculous about rng wasted 10 secs trying bait out his l2 at 5% health.
  • Options
    Yeah give or take but it’s very competitive it’s on like 4 secs between 3rd and 7th