**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Longshot good enough to 4/55

DarkDuelistDarkDuelist Posts: 666 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
To get a feel of where I am I'm uncollected and main struggle is exploring uncollected event quest, epic smackdowns and completing the rest of Act 5. Should I rank 4 my 5* longshot or wait for a more standard mystic like Doom, black widow, sorcerer, etc. (Right now my other good champs are Nick fury, aegon, corvus, quake, blade, aa)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yeeeeees! I just got uncollected a few weeks ago and my 4* Longshot 5/50 helped me fully explore my first Uncollected EQ last month and this month's. He can oneshot Guardian and Air-Walker. There were a few times I had to use a revive or two but most of the time he just buuuurns. He also helped me manage Canadian difficulty last month. Got all the 6* shards and other stuff.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I wish I had those 5*. My main team are still 4*s. Using 4* 5/50 Quake on Epic Boss Rush. Having her as a 5* will make a big difference.
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Absolutely..do it..do it now..
    His sp2 is absolutely off the hook insane!
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    He has one of the most powerful SP2s in the game. So yeah, rank him up.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yepper. Also, charge 5 Good Karma and fire off an L1. Then consider the same question. ;)
  • Options
    Man, he wrecks anyone up as his opponent, just see to that you can use him properly. In my opinion, he's far better than the rest mystic champs in a few occasions, a few occasions.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Good enough to r5😂