**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake parry

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
I've been trying to use her but have problem with dexterity, not good enough yet. Right now I've been parry/stun enemy.
Which synergys will allow quake to take the least amount of damage while parrying?

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Practice heavy dex
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Having her duped will help a bit, but for questing not many Canada man is your best answer.

Generally for questing there aren’t many viable ones.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    practice, practice, practice.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    I’d suggest taking a weak (like lowest star you have) and dueling the hardest target you can find. I got really good with her against the Champion.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Practice.

Epic Boss Rush is still leagues away with my current roster. I only have a team of 4*s and a handful of 5*s at R3. It wasn't until I read that quake can cheese most of the bosses with enough skill that I decided to rank up my 4* to 5/50.

It was 2 weeks ago. At first I can only chip 20% from Thing then die and repeat. I was already happy with that progress. Now, I can confidently defeat Thing without taking any damage. I'm still stuck at Havok tho, I'm planning on waiting until the last Boss Rush before I use any pots, boosts, revives and units. I'm kinda confident I can do it. The Big Quake Day that will give my account a little boost if ever I pull good 5*s.

I do it with Black Widow synergy and the corpse of Nick Fury. I try to play at least 3 times a day. No pressure.

The Epic Boss Rush is a good practice because it only costs 2 energy per fight and the bosses are stacked.