**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Quake Worth Rank 5?

The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So, I know the title might make me sound like a total dunce, but hear me out...

I love Quake. I’m super good with her and have cleared tons of content without being touched. She’s freaking awesome and lives up to the hype. I love that she’s a true skill-based champion. She’s at R4 right now, and I’m considering R5ing her, but if the damage doesn’t increase that much and it would be worth to take someone else up instead, I obviously wouldn’t want to “waste” the resources (although if there’s anyone to “waste” them on it’s her haha). I can also post my roster if requested.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Is this poll needed she is lol she is the best with ghost I really can’t make out who is better
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

Is this poll needed she is lol she is the best with ghost I really can’t make out who is better

Hahaha fair enough!
    Midnite93 said:

If you are super good with her then definitely max her out friend.

I appreciate it! I was definitely leaning toward it, just curious what others had to say. Thanks!

Can’t wait to see the improvement!
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Definitely with the rank up! Glad to see you did it. I tend to rank up champs that I know I’ll use regularly and Quake is one of those for sure!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Point to note there are some champs and some nodes that will negate her like stun immune(skilled players however can make up for it by good evasion and heavy style) and true strike. Also most champions she can handle with exception of Hyperion, Vision Arkus, Mysterio & Nick Fury there might be a few I missed but I think you will find out eventually.

you can Quake nick fury. just don’t hit him.

Also, stun immune is a piece of cake. So many stun immune bosses in aw and in quests can be sololed with Quake.