**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5* Crytal Offer per class

124»

Comments

• Superman69 wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »
    So if I buy the mutant crystal and wait till December will archangel, psylocke and iceman be in there @Kabam Miike

Yep! If you'd like to wait a bit for a chance at a champ being added to the Crystal, you can do that.

Are you a 100% Sure on this? If someone buys a mystic one, for example, and opens it next month, will it include Doctor Voodoo and Ghost rider?

If so, then is it the same for normal 5* crystals as well? Like if i get one from shards now (i mean i CLICK buy one using 10k shards) but don't open it, would i get the newer champions when i open it or only the ones from when i bought it?
    G0311 wrote: »
    flygamer wrote: »
    People who consider this a deal are the same who will spend $1000 on a new IPhone. Must be nice to not worry about money....

It is because a lot of us work hard to be able to spend a little money and still be able to feed our families and pay our bills, a little hard work and determination goes a long way.

^^^ this guy hahaha