**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masteries

When can we expect this issue with gold/masteries to be resolved? Even a temporary one?

Comments

• XterrXterr Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    i wanted to reorganize the masteries and now my utility setup is gone and i cant do anything.
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    edited September 2017
    Xterr wrote: »
    i wanted to reorganize the masteries and now my utility setup is gone and i cant do anything.

Same here. Now that we can see class in AW, I wanted to drop detect science/mystic. Now I'm stuck without dexterity, parry, etc. Would be great if they gave an update on this, especially since the community has provided an easy temporary solution to set cost at 0 gold.
  • same here pal
    and I agree with you on that
  • the situation it's getting more and more ridicolous every hour...
  • Mirk_var wrote: »
    the situation it's getting more and more ridicolous every hour...

Yeah. Especially since 4 days have now passed with this issue.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Any updates on this would be greatly appreciated. I just lost my infinite streak for AA again, and I think at this point I'm way too behind to make a competitive run at AA. The irony is that I was changing my masteries to run suicides. Now arena matches are much longer (b/c I have no dexterity and parry) and award very few points (b/c my PI is low since I have 16 mastery points sitting idle).
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    This still is a Issue??
    After a day I was able to add back all mastery. Kabam took back the extra Skirmish gold i claimed. I didn't do anything on my end to fix.
    Same issue, recovered utility mastery points, then got message saying Insufficient funds when I went to add limber...
  • losing time whit this game... maybe costing my alliance a loss in war... cant do nothing in arenas no parry est.
    Kabam needs to fix this ASAP!
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    A fix is on its way soon per kabam mike. Check out this thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20955/mastery-costs-bug-with-gold#latest
  • edited September 2017
    Hey gang,

The link provided by @thanks4playing is where we've updated on the matter. I'm really sorry y'all are experiencing this. The fix is on the way.
This discussion has been closed.