**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show Up Difficulty Compensation for Those who finished

I have finished Show up Difficulty using 4 star champions by using revives, potions and boosts. Now drastic changes are coming. I hope summoners who finished receive some compensations.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think they might hand some out. whether they should is another thing
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    NOPE
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

Just reset it, you can then do it again and be elligible to claim the rewards twice is a fair reward because you chose to use items the first time round.

This seems fair. You got to work for your compensation, just not as hard as before.
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I defeat silver surfer in one shot it was a great fun
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Who told you to be RAMBO when every single person was unhappy with how it played out !!

Now that you are so skilled that you had decided to do it with potions and revives, it is us low skilled players for whom they are lowering difficulty so RAMBO, suit urself. No comps for likes of you.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You chose to use boosts and revives as soon as it came out. You could have practiced the fight and tried to do it itemless. No compensation needed.
  • Options
    This is still in discussions. Please use the main thread on the subject for any further conversation on Show Up difficulty.
This discussion has been closed.