**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When do we get Magneto Marvel Now Buff?

I know he will be out in September, but it’s nearing the end of August and we haven’t seen gameplay. Will it be delayed (you think). Also how will falcon be improved?

Comments

• Options
    The_PopeGope2The_PopeGope2 Posts: 28
    Happy
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I’m holding material waiting to see what he’ll be like. I’m interested to know when we might expect a post/CCP videos regarding the buff as well.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    All I’ve seen about the buff is he has a prefight ability and a persistent change mechanic
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★

All I’ve seen about the buff is he has a prefight ability and a persistent change mechanic

Where did you get this info?
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 498 ★★★

I know he will be out in September, but it’s nearing the end of August and we haven’t seen gameplay. Will it be delayed (you think). Also how will falcon be improved?

To my understanding there have been no details released on what Falcon will look like. The most that's been said is that he will receive a buff similar to Carnage, Red Hulk, and Luke Cage. I'm hoping that it is a good one as he's one of my MCU characters and I feel he has a really great in game design.

We don't have info on Marvel Now Magneto, and to be honest we probably weren't supposed to get info on Magneto Red as early as we did, but I guess things happen.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Red Magneto YouTube vids when people are scrolling through their rosters that are in the closed beta and you can see white mags character icon and rough prestige.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

one of Brian grants live streams. He scrolls through his roster and BAM white Magento
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i...do not...know!!!!!!!!!!!