**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What songs do you vibe to while playing MCOC?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

For me:

Candy Paint by Post Malone
    ROCKSTAR by DaBaby
    Finer Things by Polo G
    33 by Polo G
    Pop Out by Polo G
    Sum 2 Prove by Lil Baby
    Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo
    Someone To You by BANNERS
    Sicko Mode by Travis Scott

I don't know why but listening to music while playing MCOC has a certain soothing feeling that I really enjoy. It also makes my champions feel stronger lol.

What about you?

You have an interesting list. I'm also a person that listens to modern rap. I find Gunna's voice and songs to be soothing.
    Yeah I got into rap this year and I really like it. It's just awesome to vibe, whether I'm doing work for school, playing this game, or working out.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Also, @KDSuperFlash10 21 is better then 33.

eh

tbf I like both 21 and 33. 33 caught my attention first so I naturally lean towards it but you can make a great argument for 21. I like them both a lot.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Nothing normal
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Mortals by warriyo
    Stronger by thefatrat
    The darker the weather the better the man by missio
    Sing to me by missio
    Scream by besomorph
    And many others
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I hear too many songs while playing but you should give these a touch or a shot :

Legendary - Skillet
    Unstoppable - Sia
    Kai- I am so sorry (Kung Fu Panda 3 vs Imagine Dragons)
    Monster by skillet
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    A playlist of eminem songs ranging from lose yourself to godzilla. Listen to the evolution of one of the greatest rappers ever while getting beaten up left right and center by a stupid AI and my lack of skillz
    LeoZed said:

Ilayaraja playlist

Tamil songs wow that is where you stand
    salute @LeoZed
    I listen to Ilayaraja A.R.Rahman Anirudh HipHopThamizha Sid Sriram and much more but while mcoc it is always high power beats

A playlist of Eminem songs ranging from lose yourself to Godzilla. Listen to the evolution of one of the greatest rappers ever while getting beaten up left right and center by a stupid AI and my lack of skillz

survival by Eminem and nothing else
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Shafeeq said:

A playlist of Eminem songs ranging from lose yourself to Godzilla. Listen to the evolution of one of the greatest rappers ever while getting beaten up left right and center by a stupid AI and my lack of skillz

The Ringer, Godzilla, Mockingbird, The Real Slim Shady, Cleanin' Out my Closet, Hailie's Song top 6 in no particular order. Can't choose any to drop and make it a top 5.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Shafeeq said:

LeoZed said:

Ilayaraja playlist

salute @LeoZed
    I listen to Ilayaraja A.R.Rahman Anirudh HipHopThamizha Sid Sriram and much more but while mcoc it is always high power beats
    Thanks @Shafeeq ... I am a Tamilian... the reason is that ilayaraja songs make me calm so that i dont make hasty mistakes in the game...
    LeoZed said:

Shafeeq said:

LeoZed said:

Ilayaraja playlist

salute @LeoZed
    Thanks @Shafeeq ... I am a Tamilian... the reason is that ilayaraja songs make me calm so that i dont make hasty mistakes in the game...
    No probs and yeah the calm songs too they are good dude
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Mathgeek said:

Silence

Gotta agree. For me music breaks concentration. Sometimes if content is not that hard i may put it in the background. I have thousands of songs on my phone so i just but it in shuffle( from alternative rock to k - pop)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The incredibles soundtrack is my favorite. High paced plus jazz? Yes please
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Nothing by Nobody
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    @Shafeeq @LeoZed My bros you already know I be listening to those Tamil songs aswell 🔥🤟🏾
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Just a classical playlist I have on Spotify. Relaxing classical.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    You just know when someone says a song is "🔥🔥🔥" it really isn't going to be 🔥🔥🔥
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

10 hours of NOT so soft loli breathing

this is actually quite pleasant
    https://youtu.be/7V5ZOnjcdL4
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Shafeeq said:

The Ringer, Godzilla, Mockingbird, The Real Slim Shady, Cleanin' Out my Closet, Hailie's Song top 6 in no particular order. Can't choose any to drop and make it a top 5.
    Eminem is amazing- my top 5 are probably Going through changes, mockingbird, when I’m gone, careful what you wish for and til I collapse.

Album order being Encore, Recovery, Relapse, The Eminem Show and Martial Mathers LP, Martial Mathers LP 2, Slim Shady LP, Revival, Kamikaze, Music to be Murdered By.
    I also really like the solo songs Infinite, Lose Yourself, When I’m Gone, And Killshot. What about you @Etjama?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Shafeeq said:

Eminem is amazing- my top 5 are probably Going through changes, mockingbird, when I’m gone, careful what you wish for and til I collapse.

Album order being Encore, Recovery, Relapse, The Eminem Show and Martial Mathers LP, Martial Mathers LP 2, Slim Shady LP, Revival, Kamikaze, Music to be Murdered By.
    I also really like the solo songs Infinite, Lose Yourself, When I’m Gone, And Killshot. What about you @Etjama?
    Dang, how'd I forget about Killshot? He absolutely demolished MGK there. Best diss song I've ever heard.
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    I listen to my playlist of mainly classic rock(70s and 80s). There are some songs if other types but 90% of it is that.
    As for Sicko Mode, since it was getting a lot of comments, I don't like the song but I like the line "wet like I'm Book." Go Suns!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Shafeeq said:

Dang, how'd I forget about Killshot? He absolutely demolished MGK there. Best diss song I've ever heard.
    Totally. The best part is it took him less than a week to release Killshot after Rap Devil came out.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 484 ★★★
    I like running the Marvel vs Capcom 2 soundtrack.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I'm more of a TV watcher than a Music listener. That being said, Eminem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Camilla Cabello, Billie Eilish, and Chris Cornell. But mainly Eminem.

billie eilish while playing MCOC? I find it a bit too slow for the game. She makes great music, but I feel like it just doesn't fit the game at all.
    Can't help it, too catchy.
    True.
    She was my favorite artist from summer of 2019 until around a month or two ago. Still in my top 5