**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Scarlet Witch

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Any update on release date and her release delivery? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    I’m interested as well, the diary promised a way to obtain her outside of the money bundles in summer
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    GagoH said:

I’m interested as well, the diary promised a way to obtain her outside of the money bundles in summer

You have to 100% act 7
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

GagoH said:

You have to 100% act 7
    The original act 7..before the whole backlash.. Oof

GagoH said:

No it didn't...
    Well hopefully it isn't ios exclusive then
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

No it didn't...
    Android exclusively then, since iOs got the Wolverine
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73

No more information yet, but keep an eye out. Summer isn't over yet, and her Dad is getting a Buff next month. (He's still her dad to me...)

Just dueled 5* Vision AOU in arena, is he on his way to the game for players as well?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

No more information yet, but keep an eye out. Summer isn't over yet, and her Dad is getting a Buff next month. (He's still her dad to me...)

wait magneto Is scarlet witchs dad?
    ha ha very funny

GagoH said:

No it didn't...
    Nah I just want it to be available to both platforms. Although I'm f2p lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

ha ha very funny
    no I swear I'm not trying to be funny. Is he really?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

ha ha very funny
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

ha ha very funny
    Yes
    Google and my brother confirmed this. thanks
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★

Yes. He's quicksilver's dad, and quicksilver is scarlett witch's brother.
    doctorb said:

Yes. He's quicksilver's dad, and quicksilver is scarlett witch's brother.
    thanks. I knew the quick silver thing but I didn't know or forgot about mags. I really should pay more attention to even the movies

GagoH said:

No it didn't...
    Nah I just want it to be available to both platforms. Although I'm f2p lol
    It would just be funny to see it happening. Bet the rage of the iOs user's would be bigger than what happened in the wolverine scenario, with android players
    Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But I just want peace lol. But yeah SW is much more awaited as a 5* than wolverine. But I still stand by what i said. Fun fun fun
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

ha ha very funny
    Originally, that was part of her Origin story. Magneto was the Father of Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Polaris. Later, after being introduced in the Avengers films with a new backstory, they retconned Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver being his children, or even Mutants in the comics.

To me, she's still the Mutant that almost killed off the Mutant race because she got mad at her dad (that's an oversimplification).
    Kabam Miike coming in from DEEP 🔥🔥🔥

ha ha very funny
    Originally, that was part of her Origin story. Magneto was the Father of Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Polaris. Later, after being introduced in the Avengers films with a new backstory, they retconned Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver being his children, or even Mutants in the comics.

To me, she's still the Mutant that almost killed off the Mutant race because she got mad at her dad (that's an oversimplification).
    thanks for the history lesson 🙂
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ha ha very funny

Rumour has it, that House of M might be the next MCU story line....
    We need a House of M situation in MCOC. Would be fun.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ha ha very funny

Rumour has it, that House of M might be the next MCU story line....
    We need a House of M situation in MCOC. Would be fun.
    that would be dope