**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let’s talk awakings

Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
I am in need of the community’s help. I have not played them enough but need to know if they need to be awakened.

Tigra ?
Black widow (DO). ?
Red Guardian?
Guardian?
Ebony maw?
Nova?

Please help out if you can.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Nova needs to be awakened, but even so, he is just good. BWDO, Guardian, Red Guardian and Tigra are all better and don't need to be awakened. However, Red Guardian probably benefits the most of the ones listed.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Nova needs to be awakened, but even so, he is just good. BWDO, Guardian, Red Guardian and Tigra are all better and don't need to be awakened. However, Red Guardian probably benefits the most of the ones listed.

You forgot Maw. He... he sucks a*s either way.
  • Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Tigra awaken is very useful and fun to play.
    I've used her to basically do paths alone this month in quest. She's R4 65 sig stone's
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Thanks guys. I live the fact we can ask and have people in our community who care enough to help. Kudos to you all
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Does Nova even get played? Ive got a duped 5* version and other than Seatin's tier list and all the content creator's initial impressions of the champion, I'm having a hard time finding any info on the character.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Does Nova even get played? Ive got a duped 5* version and other than Seatin's tier list and all the content creator's initial impressions of the champion, I'm having a hard time finding any info on the character.

He gets to get played as AW defender. He is not bad there, since he can be a huge pain especially on power gain nodes.