**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lifecycle really?

Why does kabam nave a need to put lifecycle to SS on and epic level? After all defendera with high PI ? Reslly I'm the only one that feels this debuff isn't necessary! FGZz

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    If it's too difficult for you then don't do it. It's meant to be a bit of a challenge.
    In addition life-cycle is a pretty easy node to counter
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What if the Omega boss had every node. That would be cancer after 30 previous fights but it would be fun to watch.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

You're gonna hate the Omega Boss Rush...

Can we add a test of sorts before people attempt content? If they can't pass, they can't play.
    well that's what titles were supposed to be, but daddy's wallet can do wonders
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Save for sp3, keep knocking down the defender, when close to K.O. and lifecycle is in cooldown launch the sp3.
    Any champ can counter lifecycle...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Save for sp3, keep knocking down the defender, when close to K.O. and lifecycle is in cooldown launch the sp3.
    Any champ can counter lifecycle...

DOT works great towards the end. Sym Supreme is awesome with those bleeds.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Djin said:

get good homie

Says the OP of Show Up Difficulty feedback thread.
    Vastly different.
    Not really. It was proven it could be done. He didn't want to do it and didn't understand the fight. No difference at all really.
    all they had to do was buff the rewards
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

Why does kabam nave a need to put lifecycle to SS on and epic level? After all defendera with high PI ? Reslly I'm the only one that feels this debuff isn't necessary! FGZz

Mate all the bosses in the boss rush have the same nodes they had in the monthly EQ. That was already mentioned when the event was announced.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

This is gonna be a sick opportunity to have some fun. Personally the show-up isn’t my style but a 31 fight gauntlet is right up my alley. 🤷‍♂️

Also @Demonzfyre if you use screenshots with my name in it there is a price. Tree fiddy!! Paid via PayPal or I can setup a payment plan. If you apply today I can get you in on a very low special interest offer specifically for you!!!
    😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

This is gonna be a sick opportunity to have some fun. Personally the show-up isn’t my style but a 31 fight gauntlet is right up my alley. 🤷‍♂️

Also @Demonzfyre if you use screenshots with my name in it there is a price. Tree fiddy!! Paid via PayPal or I can setup a payment plan. If you apply today I can get you in on a very low special interest offer specifically for you!!!
    😂
    are you from Brooklyn😆
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

😂
    We'll work something out lol
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 210

you ll hate the game if you pull 30 6* and no one worth even r2