**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Availablity of all dual crystals everyday

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
I don't seem to get why there is a need to have different dual class crystal every day. I think all the crystals should be available all the time so a person doesn't need to wait 1-2 days to purchase the crystal he/she wants.... And sometimes a person is in dire need of a certain class champ to do some content when he has all the resources amd the events are aligned but he/she is unable to do so because a different class crystal is available.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Dire need by a day or two? I think not. Rotating the crystal daily removes that problem imo. If it rotated weekly, maybe have an argument but even then it’s not sufficient to complain about.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I don't get why there is a need to have different days for different class catalyst quests. I think they should be available all the time so a person doesn't need to wait a week to get the resources he/she wants.

On top of that, I also want all classes of the Herald class to be made available every day. Furthermore, all class catalysts offered in the Glory store should be made available every day.
  • Options
    Y'all, that was sarcasm, just so you know.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I don't get why there is a need to have different days for different class catalyst quests. I think they should be available all the time so a person doesn't need to wait a week to get the resources he/she wants.

On top of that, I also want all classes of the Herald class to be made available every day. Furthermore, all class catalysts offered in the Glory store should be made available every day.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not
  • Options

Wow, you really think that lowly of me? I'm sad now : ((
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Wow, you really think that lowly of me? I'm sad now : ((
    this comment didn't help haha. I'm guessing you were serious now. if you were, I agree. if you were joking and there's a glaring reason why that's a bad idea, I'll just go cry in the corner for looking dumb
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Y'all, that was sarcasm, just so you know.

I read it as sarcasm first time through it, and I don’t know you. 😂😂 it was pretty funny.
  • Options
    Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    It’s called the basic five star crystal. That’s open everyday 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    This seems like such a pointless thing to argue about. Kabam finally gave us a way to target champs a bit better. Not great, but much better. And the complaint is "why can't i buy whatever I want, whenever I want?" This game is nothing if not about patience. Waiting a day or two to buy a crystal is not going to move the needle in any significant way. Is it arbitrary? Sure. But this is Kabam.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Definitely read that as sarcasm lol based off skme your previous posts