**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 2nd 6*

Why

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I really enjoy using a duped night crawler, and on defence a unduped NC is still useful.

It could have been worse. You could have duped that lady thor. Back when 6* were first released an ally mate pulled her 3 times in a row for his first 3 5* basic crystals.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Nice one
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    My condolences
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    At this point any 6 star should help you progress. NC is pretty good IMO, but obviously not one of the amazing champs. Also, IMO TJF will be on a list for a update.
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Guys, I'm free to play, so alot of effort went into earning the shards, you don't have to be so salty.

Just took him in rol, and it took about 300 hits to take winter soldier(lvl 1). He's not bad - jane Foster took 500+(max lvl) , but im not sure I'm going to use him much. Don't think I'm gonna spend 600k gold levelling him up now, but yeah, it coulda been worse.
    Thanks guys!
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Whaaaat said:

Night Crawler is decent

Edit: And the majority of the people who complain in the forums about their 6* pulls, are not even lvl 55. You don't need a good 6* if you are lvl 55. You need to focus on act 4/5 exploration

I'm level 51 and Cav. Just because in your day, you were level 60 when you got UC doesn't mean everyone else has to be today. I did it at level 45 I believe.
    Also dw man, I got Electro and Abomination. Hoping for my third to be better
    People like you are part of the problem (I am not pointing at you)
    Whenever Kabam makes a new difficult challenge only for cavalier players, the forums will be flooded with complains by 'lvl 50-55 cavalier'
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    He’s decent while playing him and he’s an absolute pain to fight in AW defense so if you ever just wanna toss em on the AW map and see people painfully struggle to move past him he’s great for that.
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61

Yea dude really unfortunate you got night crawler when you could have gotten a beast like groot or joe fix it. Stop expecting every champion to be a "beyond god tier" champion. Nightcrawler is solid

Bruhh I'm not expecting every champ to be BGT. Like I said, I'm f2p, it took a long time to get the shards, just disappointed its someone I will hardly use.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If you have a havok, that synergy makes him really fun.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    My first 6* was Green Goblin, my second 6* was Cyclops

😔

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    whoever disagreed does not know the chant's true power
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Both of those champs are solid. Jane Foster has some stun lock capabilities and stagger. Nightcrawler hits pretty hard in swashbuckling mode and has sick animations
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Nightcrawler actually hit decently hard if you switch his stance
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Shish15 said:

Why

If Kabam gave me the option to not spin my crystal and take a NC instead, I would be more than happy to take him.
    If you consider the trash the 6* pool has, be thankful you didn’t pull a DPX or a Cyclops.
    Nightcrawler is a solid champ. He has descent damage, he is still an annoying defender and he is the top champ in game at something: Evade.
    He is one of the very few champs, that can dex every sp1 sp2 from ALL champs (except from couple occasions like Domino sp1 while unlucky and Heimdal sp1 which by definition can’t be evaded).
    Not a god tier for sure but not trash either 😉

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

hopefully you will get better luck soon, i'll give you the patented good luck charm from this guy called moot4life

LULULULULULULU

AHAHAH...HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO

OH MIGHTY KABAM GODS. WE HAVE HERE OF A MANY HOURS INTO THIS GAME, AND A LOT OF EXP, AS WELL AS CONTENT COMPLETED, THE HIGHEST WE CAN OFFER WITH OUR FEEBLE ABILITY. NOW GRANT US A BEING THAT WILL HELP WITH CONTENT AND MAKE THE HOURS WORTH IT, THE HIGHEST YOU CAN OFFER. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

AHAHAH... HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO

GEGEGEGEGEGEGE

that should do it. good luck with your next 6*!

I will try this next time. thank you
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Shish15 said:

Why

Nice, wish my 2nd 5* was as good
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    nightcrawler is annoying in AW, as an attacker.. he can be good too as long as your familiar with how to play him.