**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone notice how bugged Dr. Doom is in AQ and how it's cheating

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
That last Doctor Doom in AQ is such a cheat.... Have you noticed the number of time he does a heavy.

Check this out...I was the furthest left and he was way on the other side. I decided to charge him full speed. Immediately when I got to him, I was stunned and he did a heavy. I have never seen this in my life in playing this game that an opponent could do that.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Happens in the Herald of Galactus quest as well.

This is from his description:

I'm not sure if this is working as intended. Being on the opposite side of the screen and dashing forward shouldn't count as "being within striking distance," unless he was already holding heavy before you charged forward. In my case, he was not charging heavy. I dashed with Human Torch, who was immediately stunned and then hit with another heavy.

well when you dash and go in, he will use his heavy, meaning you are instantly stunned. nothing werird about it
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

YOU GUYS AREN'T READING INTO THIS VERY WELL...... I know he can do that, but I ran full speed and he did it... that's what I'm talking about...

You clearly told us how close you were

“Immediately when I got to him” meaning you were very close... almost sounds like striking distance :/
    uh running full speed.?.. If that's his ability...then technically you can't hit him...you can only hit him from a long distance...because he can heavy at any time....

YOU GUYS AREN'T READING INTO THIS VERY WELL...... I know he can do that, but I ran full speed and he did it... that's what I'm talking about...

as opposed to half speed? wasn't aware we could change champ speeds. only joking lol.

that's exactly part of his abilities. regardless of how fast you go, he can stun you if you're close and you have a shock

as opposed to half speed? wasn't aware we could change champ speeds. only joking lol.

that's exactly part of his abilities. regardless of how fast you go, he can stun you if you're close and you have a shock

The bottom line is that he is moving way to fast... and trust me...i've fought him 1000's of times... this only happens since they made some changes with the update.
    Also smart guys, tell me if he can do that...why doesn't he just keep doing a heavy and you can't even get near him...all hits need to be long distance.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    So what's happening here, is that as soon as you dash in, even from the other side of the map, sometimes Doom will charge an heavy the moment you are about to connect your dash with a medium hit.

It's normal.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Trust us you got stunned by the shock transfer and lost a fight. It happens to everyone

I tried to recreate what happens.

I don't see anything wrong with that. you can do the same thing if you want to test
    i GUESS THAT'S ONE OF MY POINTS.... HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN ABLE TO STUN/HEAVY AN OPPONENT WHO IS CHARGING AT THEM? ANSWER THAT QUESTION? IF AI CAN DO IT, HOW COME I CAN'T?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

i GUESS THAT'S ONE OF MY POINTS.... HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN ABLE TO STUN/HEAVY AN OPPONENT WHO IS CHARGING AT THEM? ANSWER THAT QUESTION? IF AI CAN DO IT, HOW COME I CAN'T?

You can. You've just never tried by the sounds of it.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN ABLE TO STUN/HEAVY AN OPPONENT WHO IS CHARGING AT THEM? ANSWER THAT QUESTION? IF AI CAN DO IT, HOW COME I CAN'T?

Stop waiting for confirmation bias

The Ai does not have any unique mechanics

I don't see anything wrong with that. you can do the same thing if you want to test

HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN ABLE TO STUN/HEAVY AN OPPONENT WHO IS CHARGING AT THEM? ANSWER THAT QUESTION? IF AI CAN DO IT, HOW COME I CAN'T?

you can. that's the thing
    edited August 2020

Well in 2nd snap it seems doom stunned him before charging his heavy

This is quite interesting now
    because when the game reads the ai and charging a heavy, it doesn't mean his hand is already up and about to slap you to space. as soon as his hand moves, it counts as charging a heavy, because that's what it's doing. I can recreate it, but even I'm not that bored
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Well in 2nd snap it seems doom stunned him before charging his heavy

This is quite interesting now
    No that's just the second the code for a heavy attack is in place it will immediately activate a stun, for example when you are playing doom if you shock the opponent and go for a heavy the second you hold the screen for a heavy it will stun as it was programmed to do so when the action of a heavy attack is in place with doom and a shock is active it will instantly transform that shock into a stun
    edited August 2020

Wish mods can come In and delete this ignorance or a guardian can report him for spam

Let's see you stop lying...and answer the question...let's see you do it then... You keep saying it's normal...let's see the video of you doing it.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

all talk... show me a video then I'll stop jabbering... have an oppoent run at full speed at YOUR Dr. Doom and let's see if you can heavy stun him immediately before he touches you... SHOW ME! I'LL STOP JABBERING THEN.
    There is a video genius

God it’s like you’re trying to be this blissfully ignorant
    lol...why don't you read what I said...idiot... i said....let's see if you can do it...read it... if you are such a genius...idiot...read what i said.
    This is what happens when you raise a child in ignorance and let them do as they please.

lol...that's because you can't it...loser

You can't do it either, so I guess that makes you a loser too. Funny how that works.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

ItsDamien said:

all talk... show me a video then I'll stop jabbering... have an oppoent run at full speed at YOUR Dr. Doom and let's see if you can heavy stun him immediately before he touches you... SHOW ME! I'LL STOP JABBERING THEN.
    There is a video genius

lol...why don't you read what I said...idiot... i said....let's see if you can do it...read it... if you are such a genius...idiot...read what i said.
    This is what happens when you raise a child in ignorance and let them do as they please.

lol...that's because you can't it...loser... Basically, opponent has an ability you can't do is my point... and I just proved that you can't do it either... stun/heavy someone who is charging you....and by the way, you should learn to read properly...

I wasn’t dumb enough to trigger shock on myself while his aura was up
    MaxGaming said:

Oh my GOD just admit to the fact that you lost and move on this is starting to get stressful!

I did lose...i admit... Can you show me a video of you doing what I had asked and you claimed is possible...then I will stop jabbering... You guys claimed something, but no proof. I bet you can't...show me.

ItsDamien said:

There is a video genius

lol...that's because you can't it...loser... Basically, opponent has an ability you can't do is my point... and I just proved that you can't do it either... stun/heavy someone who is charging you....and by the way, you should learn to read properly...

I wasn’t dumb enough to trigger shock on myself while his aura was up
    I guess you can't prove it then...all talk.
    hey just did it. uploading now
    MaxGaming said:

if you want to not have this problem bring a shock immune or Git Gud

May I see the video of you saying it can be done? Have an opponent charge at your Dr. Doom and you stun heavy him? You claim it's possible.
This discussion has been closed.