**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lets Talk about some Variant 1 in 2020

i did all varients 100% but don’t know what kabam think when they make V1 i did intial run and first 3 chapters 100% next 6 chapters is like nightmare to explore

Comments

• Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    As time goes on more champs are released bringing better counters for those fights
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Some tough lanes but overall not too bad if you got the roster and skills
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    V1 was tough.. since then the difficulty has been low.. v5 is beyond easy
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Because at the time when Variant 1 was released, Kabam didn’t have any reference...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I just finished exploring it last week I think and it really wasn’t too bad other than the entire 3rd chapter. In chapter 2, there’s a stun immune aggression fury MODOK that has no current decent counters in the game that’s a massive nuisance. I didn’t really have any trouble with Chapter 1 and 2 other than the MODOK, but chapter 3. Man chapter 3 sucked. If you don’t have Thing with the full team synergy, it’s a nightmare. Now, I do have Thing at 5/65 and the whole synergy team for him, so it wasn’t too bad. Just slap on a 200% science power boost and spam Sp2. It’s mostly easy, but it’s very annoying that if you want to explore chapter 3 while having any semblance of fun and doing pretty cheap that you need to use Thing with full synergies.

I just finished exploring it last week I think and it really wasn’t too bad other than the entire 3rd chapter. In chapter 2, there’s a stun immune aggression fury MODOK that has no current decent counters in the game that’s a massive nuisance. I didn’t really have any trouble with Chapter 1 and 2 other than the MODOK, but chapter 3. Man chapter 3 sucked. If you don’t have Thing with the full team synergy, it’s a nightmare. Now, I do have Thing at 5/65 and the whole synergy team for him, so it wasn’t too bad. Just slap on a 200% science power boost and spam Sp2. It’s mostly easy, but it’s very annoying that if you want to explore chapter 3 while having any semblance of fun and doing pretty cheap that you need to use Thing with full synergies.

I did most of 3 when first came out with a r4 Red Hulk!!! I Also think variant should be difficult
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

As time goes on more champs are released bringing better counters for those fights

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Chapters 1 and 2 aren't too bad
    Chapter 3 is where it becomes a bit ridiculous.
    I used thing and everything died within 2 sp2s but I can see how it would be a massive pain without him.
    Cap IW, torch and Red guardian are pretty key for the last chapter
    I don’t disagree with your view, the rewards are now
    Pointless with the advanced game .. but personally I would make all variants and Act mandatory. You should not be allowed in act 6 with 100% act 5, no variant 2 without exploration of v1, no abyss without 100 lab.

This would solve the problem of people skipping hard content and then requesting tears buff or nerf.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Am I the only one who thought V1 was the most fun variant? Lol

Am I the only one who thought V1 was the most fun variant? Lol

I enjoyed it with r4 champs.. it was a challenge that took couple Of months to plan/prep for.

V5 was finished in little over a day. Great fun 🙄
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

That MODOK is terrible. I had to repeat the quest maybe 4 or 5 times to kill him itemless with Ghost
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Chapters 1 and 2 aren't too bad
    Chapter 3 is where it becomes a bit ridiculous.
    I used thing and everything died within 2 sp2s but I can see how it would be a massive pain without him.
    Cap IW, torch and Red guardian are pretty key for the last chapter

Don't forget void.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    It was quite the challenge, but when I finished it and realized I only had act 6 left, I missed it already