**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"*BIG DADDY COLOSSUS*"

NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
So this morning I could no longer resist the temptation and did this

Then this

And I might just have ko'ed rol ws in the least amount of hits and fastest time with COLOSSUS
Enjoy and share your comments
https://youtu.be/k5wbjMpop7Q

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna go rank up my colossus. That was a sick takedown
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Wow!
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I always wonder if there's some kind of benefit from that one hit after the parry but before doing the heavy. I never do it and I go straight to the heavy after parrying. I see a few youtubers do that and I wonder if there's some hidden benefit that I'm missing.
  • Options

I always wonder if there's some kind of benefit from that one hit after the parry but before doing the heavy. I never do it and I go straight to the heavy after parrying. I see a few youtubers do that and I wonder if there's some hidden benefit that I'm missing.

I think it's just to get more power
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

least hits is 6 by domino and so is fastest time. If you want least hits, turn on suicides and use parries at the start. My R4 colossus has done this fight in 26 hits

I meant using colossus
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

It’s to get more power and to maximize damage. Those mediums add up
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    and to think this would have been a troll post a year ago
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    *Resists temptation to immediately use generic AG on 5* Colossus*
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    wait til you get suicides.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Is he worthy of r2 as a 6* unawakened? I have him as a 6* at rank 1 but can't decide if he's worth it since he gets a lot better duped.