**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can earn the first place in Asia and Oceana, and SO CAN YOU.

_TermiN8than__TermiN8than_ Posts: 67
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

I could not believe my eyes when I finished Silver surfer in 385 seconds.

This is not that impressive for players in America (They are really really good). I am in Australia and this means I am in the top 3 of Asia and Oceana (for now).

NOW, I will share with my YOU, my fellow Asian and Aussies brothers and sisters, the strategies to reach the highest possible score. Let’s show the world that we are just as skilled as those in Americas and Europe.

These are the strategies that I used:
⁃ Maximum offensive mastery. 52 points are invested like the picture below.

⁃ Never ever let him do SP1! Well ok, he can do around 4 SP1 but anything more than that will not bring you good score.
⁃ The same goes for his “power-gain-ish” buff, if he has 4 of those in a row, it will not be a good score.
⁃ Never let him hold on to SP2 for more than 6 seconds.
⁃ 30 bleeds should only be MAX fury bleeds. The ones that apply when you don’t have fury will drag you down. They last forever until they are replaced with a new bleed. Time your attack and apply bleed during maximum fury only.
⁃ Try to open your combo with light attack after his SP2. Because of max dexterity, it will likely to be a critical bleed. His SP2 final hit box is really big so be careful.
⁃ Outside of MAX fury period, limit your light attacks. Ideally, only do medium attacks or use this time to bait his SPS. This is to avoid weak bleeds.
⁃ After reaching 30 bleeds, continue to apply strong bleeds to replace the week bleeds at the start of the fight.
⁃ After applying (approximately) 30 strong bleeds, do medium at the end of combos to increase DPS.
⁃ When he is below 18%, get back to applying strong bleeds with light attacks because assassin will kick in. These bleeds will be even stronger than your max fury bleeds.
⁃ You can launch two SP2 to finish him but only if he is aggressive with throwing his SPs. Otherwise, stick with 1 SP3 and 1 final SP2.
⁃ Armour shattered should never fall off. (Of course you knew this lol)
⁃ Try your best to do SP3 during maximum fury. This is not a must because waiting for the fury and not launching SP3 will lower DPS.
⁃ Intercept like crazy. His dash is a little similar to domino and you can counter immediately if he misses. It’s similar but it’s not the same, there is a risk that he immediate heavy attack and phrase your intercept.
⁃ AND FINALLY, a lot of luck. If you haven’t figured it out. It is extremely difficult to take control of everything that is happening in the fight (your fury, his power meter, your bleed, his SPS). And then we come to the final final strategy Lol.
⁃ Trials > luck. Just like opening crystals, your luck increases the more times you do it. I have played non stop (at least for 6 hours a day) every single day to encounter the RNG fight where everything goes smoothly. Someone could have the perfect RNG at 50th match. But mine was at the 500th match, and that’s fine. It may have occurred at the 100th match. But at that particular time I was still trying to figure out the strategy. “Luck favours the prepared”. I figured out everything at around the 200th match. After that, it was time to play the number game, to come in and find that ridiculous RNG match. I found it after so much pain but I’m here to tell you that IT IS POSSIBLE.

Believe in yourselves and play the number game! You will find the perfect RNG match. When you do, focus and give it 200% of your concentration, anticipate and control every inch of your muscle. Practice makes perfect and perfect makes champions. They have proven that it is possible in Americas, EU and Russia. It’s time we show them that Asia, Oceana, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Hongkongers, Singaporean, Aussies, Kiwi, can be also be CHAMPIONS OF MCOC.

I wish you all the best and stay safe during this hard time. Good luck and have fun!

Regards,
-TermiNathan-

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats! these are pretty good tips
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    awesome! Good tips!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Congrats, man and thanks for the tips!
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Congrats man, no. 6 for now in Asia satsui no hadou here. I might get bumped off the top 10 soon
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Akumaccb said:

Congrats man, no. 6 for now in Asia satsui no hadou here. I might get bumped off the top 10 soon

Hey man, I’ve read your post. Wish you all the best in life and thanks for the kind words.

You’re most welcome bro, good luck! I don’t have anymore time to run more attempts as my work schedule is piling up big time.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Excellent tips! If you are serious about winning, I'd suggest adding 1 more...

Never give your competition the tools to beat you.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    These tips are insane
    I had no idea so much went into something like this, nice work!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Excellent tips! If you are serious about winning, I'd suggest adding 1 more...

Never give your competition the tools to beat you.
    Good luck!

I would like to win. But I would like to win my opponents when they are at their absolute bests. I am not saying I will stop at 385 seconds ;)
    I admire the skill and reflexes it takes to reach the top of the leaderboard. Others players can execute as well as you. But you know what they DON'T have?
    Your ability to analyze and breakdown the fight. THAT'S your #1 weapon. Sharing the Rules of Engagement you acquired over 200 fights means that's 200 less fights your competition has to find time for.
    So maybe share this post 1 day later next time? Just food for thought. Again... Good luck!! 😇👍
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    no, I can’t. Because I’m not in that region
  • Options
    TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Does kabam adjust time or if you finish on 6:36 that’s your final time? I read somewhere kabam has like a 3 sec discrepancy.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    If only I was 18 *sigh*

2 years left! 2022 Summoner Showdown here I come!
  • Options
    MRTELMRTEL Posts: 18
    @OneManArmy ah come on man. Don’t hold out on us haha