**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opinions on Black Widow Deadly Origins

Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey I've recently pulled a 5* version of her and was curious about how good is she and if she's worth ranking up. I would like you all to enlighten me on her utility and damagepotential as I don't have much experience with her and haven't seen much videos on YouTube explaining her. If you have something in mind please share you thoughts down below.

Have a great day!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I love her! She got me through a lot of Act 4 and helped me become uncollected as well. First time fighting the Collector I got him down to 55% with her. Her stacks of shock damage and her SP2 bypass a lot of stupid nodes also.

She is super fun to play and pretty easy as well. Straight forward, no building up etc...
    She doesn’t need to be awakened either.

I would highly recommend ranking her up. I took my 4* to r5 and haven’t regretted it at all!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    she seems fun go play
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    She's awesome. I took her to R5 unduped.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I currently own a rank 4 5* version of her, and I might max her out in the future.

She has really great damage output (remember that she has 7hit combos when looking at the hit counter!) , that also increases if you play skillfully (intercept, punish specials...),since it will give you black widows insight, thar will increase the chance of getting shocks. You usually just want to spam sp2's since that will deal a big burst of damage if the opponent is shocked.

The main downside of her is she doesn't have a lot of utility or any immunities. However, with the black widows insight, her mediums have ability accuracy reduction, allowing her to bypass things like autoblock, evade or other annoying mechanics (this is her only piece of utility, I wish she had more, but this can come useful in a lot of scenarios.

She doesn't need any synergies, however if you play skillfuly and usually have the insight active the taskmaster synergy will give her more power, allowing her to get to sp2s faster.

Overall I would rate her as a solid god tier champion and would definerly rank her up!
    Hope this explanation helped : )