Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Galactus Favor deadline issue! no pick and choose for last week

SteelManSteelMan Posts: 172 ★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
We can still claim 9 favors, so at the end of this, it would be 1st of Sept, and the event will end 2nd of Sept, so we can't pick what to aim for during last week, Sept 2 would be Wednesday, so everyone will be forced to play this instead of their choice.
I'd suggest end the side quest one week after the calendar ends so that we all can pick and choose what to go after.
thanks
Edit: or put all of the weeks side quests in last day so we can pick which one to run (Shards+Resourses+Both)
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    We had an entire month of this.... Just pick during this week
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Because you had many weeks of choice... There are 4 days that contain shards.... Didn't you farm those out?

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    what if you just suck it up and grab some catalysts if u cant get shards? its not like catalysts are bad for progression or anything
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

what if you just suck it up and grab some catalysts if u cant get shards? its not like catalysts are bad for progression or anything

Yeah, I've been doing the catalyst ones all month, but that's mainly because the mysterio day is the only one I can do itemless
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    SteelMan said:

Common Kabam, you should've thought about it already!

When they announced this it was pretty clear that you had to choose the class quest with the rewards, it’s not their fault that preferred option is on a different day. If you need both rewards then do the Tuesday quest. Nobody is forcing you to do that exact quest.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    It also depends on your roster so say what you will
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,097 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I hope they address this. It's not a huge deal, it's just very inconvenient.

We've known from the start how this quest was going to work. 3ish weeks in and you think they should address it now?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,097 ★★★★★
    SteelMan said:

We can still claim 9 favors, so at the end of this, it would be 1st of Sept, and the event will end 2nd of Sept, so we can't pick what to aim for during last week, Sept 2 would be Wednesday, so everyone will be forced to play this instead of their choice.
    I'd suggest end the side quest one week after the calendar ends so that we all can pick and choose what to go after.
    thanks
    Edit: or put all of the weeks side quests in last day so we can pick which one to run (Shards+Resourses+Both)

Also, no one is being forced to play. If you are saving all the favors up, thats your choice. There will be some people who will have just the 1 favor from the last spot on the calendar. If i have just 1 left and it's a quest i don't want to do, i have no problem skipping it.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

SteelMan said:

remember when we calculate how many shards do we get for all favors? and you see how many of these are so bad if you don't have counter? I only fight Arkus because I have his counters, I can do whatever I want with my account, if you don't like my ways, then don't comment sh**** comments trolls, thanks

Then Kabam can do whatever they want with their game since, you know, its their game. If you don't like their ways, don't do the quest. Kabam can't help that you aren't good enough to do the other quests.
    Better never start your own business. You are already doomed to failure with this mentality.
    It’s not exactly their own game.
    It’s both Kabam’s and the players game, since both sides are needed to keep it running. Kabam it’s developing it and players are paying them for that.
    Calm down, people are giving their feedback on the quest.
    @SteelMan Agree there should be an extra week so people could choose any day suits them to spend their remaining favors. At the end that was the whole concept, to choose which day you will play, not force play any in order to favors not go wasted 😠
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

SteelMan said:

remember when we calculate how many shards do we get for all favors? and you see how many of these are so bad if you don't have counter? I only fight Arkus because I have his counters, I can do whatever I want with my account, if you don't like my ways, then don't comment sh**** comments trolls, thanks

Then Kabam can do whatever they want with their game since, you know, its their game. If you don't like their ways, don't do the quest. Kabam can't help that you aren't good enough to do the other quests.
    Better never start your own business. You are already doomed to failure with this mentality.
    It’s not exactly their own game.
    It’s both Kabam’s and the players game, since both sides are needed to keep it running. Kabam it’s developing it and players are paying them for that.
    Calm down, people are giving their feedback on the quest.
    @SteelMan Agree there should be an extra week so people could choose any day suits them to spend their remaining favors. At the end that was the whole concept, to choose which day you will play, not force play any in order to favors not go wasted 😠
    "It's Kabam's game and they can do whatever they want with it" is how you know people who have zero idea how business works.