**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I've stopped watching crystal openings...makes saving units easier

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 499 ★★★
To each their own, but I find that for me, since Ive stopped watching crystal opening videos, I dont feel the urge to blow my F2P units on crystals. Ive had some successful openings, but more duds than not. I am saving and am hoping we get a really good deal in November.

Comments

• Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Good
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I watch crystal openings and I don't waste units on crystals. It is just a matter of attitude.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 499 ★★★

I watch crystal openings and I don't waste units on crystals. It is just a matter of attitude.

Agree 100%. I just know for me, it makes it easier when I dont watch them.
  • Options
    Lioz178Lioz178 Posts: 63

• Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    No no no. What you need to stop watching is the Cavalier/Grandmasrter crystal opening. Other crystals opening are ok.
    Over time you'll get used to hoarding units and eventually watching Cavalier/Grandmaster crystal opening is not gonna be tempting anymore
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I've bought about 5 featured cav crystals total and got a six star from one of them (mr fantastic). With that good of luck its tempting to buy more but I'm convinced I've used up all my luck. Going to save my units for now and focus on getting the masteries I want.
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    lol i wish i had that problem. all my units go straight to revives and potions for my cav run