**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are 5* 5/65 Corvus or 6* 2/35 Domino still viable for a legends run?

myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As the title suggest. Of course with suicides and boosts along with Domino having the flaming trinity
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    corvus, yes. Most people with 6/R3 corvus either already have legends title or are not interested in it
  • Options

corvus, yes. Most people with 6/R3 corvus either already have legends title or are not interested in it

Is there a specific syngery team I should run with him?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    myPUNCAKE said:

Isn’t the legends run window up?
  • Options

myPUNCAKE said:

Isn’t the legends run window up?
    For this month, yes but I'm preparing for one in the coming months
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    ur gonna need a lot of boosts, probably max suicides, and a lot of units for refills
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Domino can do it with the trinity and double corvus with double proxima and forgot the other member and you need big numbers on susides full susides (domino can end fights with heavies fast dont stop to read the nodes just go for em reding nodes can slow you down on the boss) also the domino team woould be domino + the trinity with dead nick fury and cable for mw that works so well i can get the winter soldier down in around a minite it is nice for potion farming and legends runs.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    myPUNCAKE said:

corvus, prox ds, one more synergy, and an omega / high dps champ for novas and maws.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Domino can do it with the trinity and double corvus with double proxima and forgot the other member and you need big numbers on susides full susides (domino can end fights with heavies fast dont stop to read the nodes just go for em reding nodes can slow you down on the boss) also the domino team woould be domino + the trinity with dead nick fury and cable for mw that works so well i can get the winter soldier down in around a minite it is nice for potion farming and legends runs.

This can't be right. The time it would take you to kill fury every single lane in every single map would surely have to add way to much time. And double corvus double proxima do nothing as well. It's a unique syn and doesn't stack.

Glave with full suicides with a damage team like mutant with boosts is the best way for you.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★

Why is this all one sentence?
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Isn’t the legends title changing this month to fastest who 100% uncollected and Cavalier difficulty? Thought I saw that somewhere. If that’s the case, it’s gonna take a lot more than Corvus and Domino
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Isn’t the legends title changing this month to fastest who 100% uncollected and Cavalier difficulty? Thought I saw that somewhere. If that’s the case, it’s gonna take a lot more than Corvus and Domino

for the rest of this year, it will remain the same