**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone know if there are plans to review the connectivity of HB's heavy attack?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
It seems to have range issues at times and actual connection issues as well sometimes. I've had it whiff in super close proximity as well. Heavy countering is basically not a viable strategy as is.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Agreed. I can't rely on HB in tough content because his heavy attack sometimes whiffs and causes me to combo into oblivion. The supposed "BEYOND GOD TIER GAMEPLAY" that's all over youtube is against a super passive AI in ROL, which is a very bad representation of the champion's abilities in actual tougher content.

Kabam needs to review HB's heavy attack.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

Agreed. I can't rely on HB in tough content because his heavy attack sometimes whiffs and causes me to combo into oblivion. The supposed "BEYOND GOD TIER GAMEPLAY" that's all over youtube is against a super passive AI in ROL, which is a very bad representation of the champion's abilities in actual tougher content.

I use HB in act 6 and have no problems
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

I use HB in act 6 and have no problems
    I mean, there might be a few champs you can heavy counter against, but it's pretty limited. You'd have to have really tight spacing. Generally speaking, it's not safe to attempt in most situations.

Yes please, I hope someone looks into it. It's not just a reach issue (though the reach definitely needs some work), I'm pretty sure I've whiffed erroneously even in close proximity.
    I captured some footage of him whiffing in close proximity.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

we can't actually watch the vid
    edited August 2020

we can't actually watch the vid
    Oh, it's just an image of a vid. I just took a shot of the whiff frame instead of posting the video.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    This would help a lot