**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Man2099 & Anti- Venom

HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
What about Spider-Man2099 & Anti-Venom,well they be introduced in Contest of Champion's?

Comments

• IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    We've got plenty of Spider-Man themed characters already, and chances are at least 2 more - Spider-Man (Homecoming) and Vulture - coming next month, around the film release. Don't see more coming any time soon.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Still waiting for another female Spidey. Silk perhaps.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I love Spider-Man 2099. I added him to the suggested characters thread in the suggestions forum. He's one of my favorite characters, and I'd go insane if I could play the game with him.

However, GroundedWisdom has a great point. Jessica Drew's Spider-Woman is also a character I loved her as a kid. Silk also is a really cool new character who has a comic currently. Both would play differently than the spider people we have now. As much as I love Miguel O'Hara, I could definitely see prioritizing them.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Instead of doing the Spidey from the movies, as he is in the same costume as the normal Spidey in game atm, they should do Iron Spiderman (That is what is in the movies actually, they just kept the same colour suit)

But we should get the Iron Man themed colour, or if not the Ben Riley suit he uses when Iron Man takes the suit off Spiderman.

Also just because they have Spiderman in the game, doesn't mean that new additions of him NEED to have the evade feature.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Bring in the Fantastic Four, Doom and Silver Surfer please.
  • LostSoulZzLostSoulZz Posts: 15
    Would love to see anti venom. But with the venom movie filming this fall and coming out next year one can hope they'll do an event for it when it comes out.
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    But now that they brought punisher 2099 it well only make since to bring in spider man2099 in next
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Would like to see iron man 2099 the one from armored adventures and that version of iron man