**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends celebration event

so I know kabam didn’t have to make this event and thanks to kabam for adding this in. but I don’t justify spending hours and hours for a single 5* in the 1/2* arenas when I get like 2k points from a maxed 2*. Also in the halls of glory 3 energy refills just to go through a stupid portal and get 96% completion? No thank you. Also was I the only one who thought we’d be getting a 5* version of mojo cv or sorcerer supreme not a gmc or cav? I got 3* heimdall man come on.

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    arenas are bugged because there is supposed to be a point multiplier but isn’t there, giving a free 5* to every player who’s uncollected isn’t viable especially because they’re the top 5 strongest mystics, and they’re going to fix the halls of glory exploration
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    How can you complain about an event that gives a 5-star crystal? what else do you want? a 6 star crystal nexus?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Nothing is ever good enough. Only way Kabam can win is.if they just cut out all the content and just give.the rewards. Ungrateful bunch of people.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Nothing is ever good enough. Only way Kabam can win is.if they just cut out all the content and just give.the rewards. Ungrateful bunch of people.

No I'm very grateful that every single time Kabam releases content there are fun bugs to deal with. Also yes so grateful that they gave us only 3 entries to the Halls of glory and a rng portal that means rng decided if you can explore it. Seriously if you defend that decision you are literally tounge to boot.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

Then what would you spend all day doing?