Does incinerate reduce block proficiency to zero?

ChikelChikel Posts: 780 ★★★
For champions that incinerate, their descriptions often read "removes perfect block chance and reduces block proficiency to by 50%"
Does that mean that if you inflict 2 stacks of incinerate, each reduces block prof by 50% setting it to zero or does that not stack?

Comments

  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 666 ★★★
    When you inflict another incinerate it reduces 50% of the already existing 50% so... 50% of 50%
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    well i think if you get enough you can make it like .0001%

    if you do 2 stacks, it reduces by 50% initially. when you apply the second one, it reduces it by 50% of 50%, which is 25%, so a total of 75% reduction is applied. not sure if there is a limit to it but i think you can just keep going
Sign In or Register to comment.