**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 5 Mutant Champs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Right so what I'm seeing is people disagree because of domino but as soon as someone makes a list with her in it it gets bombarded with dislikes no matter how accurate
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Archangel should be the honorable mention his damage is limited to applying debuffs,once anyone is poison or bleed immune is over for him and to top it off stun immune or limber would make it hard to apply his debuffs.

That's true, but he is do damn good against anyone who can be bled/poisoned that it dwarfs his limitations.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    To be honest the mutant list is interchangeable- an argument can be made for multiple champs, which is a good thing in my opinion.

My non negotiable is omega red at the top of the list though. High damage output, great utility and immunities.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

To be honest the mutant list is interchangeable- an argument can be made for multiple champs, which is a good thing in my opinion.

My non negotiable is omega red at the top of the list though. High damage output, great utility and immunities.

Agree 100%.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★

Archangel should be the honorable mention his damage is limited to applying debuffs,once anyone is poison or bleed immune is over for him and to top it off stun immune or limber would make it hard to apply his debuffs.

That's true, but he is do damn good against anyone who can be bled/poisoned that it dwarfs his limitations.
    Yes he is like the best mutant when he has the right match up.
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    FiiNCH said:

Believe or not without suicides he can't manage to be in top5😅
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    GagoH said:

@AGYAAT the fact that Namor now has to resort to the 15 outrage rather than 28 as he once was just tells you that the nerf *did* indeed slow down his rampup. Before the nerf, hardly anyone did or even knew about the 15 method. That tells you something.

Don’t forget namors specials do more damage the higher his outrages are (max 30 over 15).

Many won’t admit it, but because of his longer rampup , Namors primary use is for his signature ability now, making him extremely niche.

Yeah before his updates he was the best mutant (maybe one above all) he could easily one shot act4 and aw main boss (~500k health points) but he was actually breaking the game that's why they did some changes he has only one weakness robots but that doesn't shut down his ability or damage

Top prestige, support suicides, not depended on synergy, awesome utility, huge damage output, no weakness against anyone just more longer ramp up period
    It's KING OF ATLANTA!
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Love the honorable mention of Oml. He was my first 5* and destroys a lot of content.He is criminally underestimated.
    I play OR without suicides and I think people who says he isn't in top 5 without it are people who don't have him but simply follow the popular opinion. I also have AA, Havok and Domino. Still hunting for a Colossus
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

FiiNCH said:

Believe or not without suicides he can't manage to be in top5😅
    Correct, but I assumed we were taking about each champ at their optimum level.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    My list:

1. Omega Red
    2. Domino
    3. Archangel
    4. Iceman
    5. Emma Frost

I'm on full suicides so that's why some champions are good for me like Iceman and others like Sunspot or Colossus are not that great. Without suicides the list will change I guess but that's my experience.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

OR
    mags
    Colossus
    Emma- I put her and colossus about the same. He can do a little more damage, but she has better utility.
    AA- the fact that his damage and utility are both crippled so badly if the opponent isn’t bleed and poison vulnerable is why I’ve always been less than impressed with him as an “overall” champ. I know the same could be said for mags match up requirements, but I find him getting much more play than AA against difficult opponents.

Bold statement. Human torch is only used for mystics, energy champs. Mags for metal. Guess what? There’s more poison/bleed vulnerable champs than either of those other two.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

OR
    mags
    Colossus
    Emma- I put her and colossus about the same. He can do a little more damage, but she has better utility.
    AA- the fact that his damage and utility are both crippled so badly if the opponent isn’t bleed and poison vulnerable is why I’ve always been less than impressed with him as an “overall” champ. I know the same could be said for mags match up requirements, but I find him getting much more play than AA against difficult opponents.

Ok boss 👍🏾
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    For me it's:

Apocalypse
    Xavier
    Magneto
    Sunspot
    Domino

Apocalypse is my favorite as of right now because when you pair him with all the synergies the rest of the team brings to the table, he's a freaking monster.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I disagree with a lot of this but I’ll let other people explain there opinions