A lot of bugs after last update.

dabetchadabetcha Member Posts: 26
- I was playing the gold quest and noticed the AI was acting really weird again. Also noticed this when playing the 2* arena.

- when playing Alliance War or Alliance Quest, after pressing fight the game kinda freezes for like 5 seconds until it starts loading the fight.

- when fighting, a lot of times my game freezes one micro second and it kinda doesn't react to the move I did (dashing back, medium hit, strong hit, etc) or "thinks" I was long pressing the button and does a strong hit instead of medium and then get hit by the opponent.

- incursions have some many bugs that I can't event start to number them

All of this started happening to me after the last update. Has anyone else experienced some or at least one of these issues?

P.S: I tried to explain myself the best I could, but this is not my main language.

Comments

• MevestickMevestick Member Posts: 4
    I have been as usual struggling with all of your concerns buddy, added to that the ridiculous amount of time and lag between EVERY loading screen, on EVERY fight!
  • mikejs1mikejs1 Member Posts: 52
    Yeah, this is a real problem. I saved up all my favors to do the herald side quest on Aarkus day because i knew I could consistently defeat him but the amount of closing the app, lag, network issues after every time i hit the “Fight” button, the infinite loading screens, and the occasional “you have been disconnected” screens, I’m STRUGGLING to get this done before the boss rotates. I play on an Iphone 8 plus and prior to the update this game functioned blazing fast and now it’s almost unplayable. I hope they get this sorted because I’m sitting on favors that are up in double digits. Not cool. Not cool at all
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, if you believe you have evidence of a bug, you can report by providing the information requested in the forum bug report template. Additionally,please keep in mind that, in order to track their relevant information efficiently, bugs need to be reported individually in separate threads.
This discussion has been closed.