**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* class crystals lists

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
Is there a way to see the list of champs in the 5* class crystals? A list somewhere? Which champs are in each crystal?

Comments

• Options
    CA2HICA2HI Posts: 19
    Pretty sure I seen it on Reddit. But it's basically only limited to the champs in the 5* pool currently. Members in my alliance said that if you buy the deal and save the crystal until the champs you are looking for are added then that would work.
  • Options
    CA2HI wrote: »
    Pretty sure I seen it on Reddit. But it's basically only limited to the champs in the 5* pool currently. Members in my alliance said that if you buy the deal and save the crystal until the champs you are looking for are added then that would work.

That's what I've decided to do. I purchased the mystic bundle and I'm waiting until october for voodoo to be added before opening the crystal. Thanks.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Hope this helps, it’s not catorgized for each class but it’s what champs are currently in it/soon to be added yb7jcgq5ds4r.png
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017

For upcoming featured champs also....

oed588qlspc5.jpg

• Options
    Hope this helps, it’s not catorgized for each class but it’s what champs are currently in it/soon to be added yb7jcgq5ds4r.png

That's the list I found. Thanks. Just a few more days!
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I’m holding a mystic crystal too to open in the hopes of getting DV. They should be added on Tuesday but check the banner to make sure.