**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

multiples mcoc apps in same phone

using an APP to duplicate mcoc app against tos? for example having two mcoc apps in same phone with an account in each app? one of these apps is the parallel space

Comments

• Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Do it and tell us what happens or read the tos

I prefer you Do the first option
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i remember a thread saying you cant because one can have another account or something like that
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

i remember a thread saying you cant because one can have another account or something like that

you are allowed any number of accounts you like. This should be fine
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Not sure about multiple apps.. But you can login to app with multiple accounts.
  • Options
    TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66
    i know its possible and allowed to have multiples accounts in one phone, unless they are in the same ally. but multiples apps in same phone, i dont know. if its allowed, it would be great, because changing accounts with iphone is very annoying
  • Options

Looking for this?

I run 2 accounts, and both have unique google play.

yeah, in each of those mcoc u have a different account logged in right?
  • Options
    u ever had any problem with that?
  • Options
    kabam already confirmed to u That this is allowed? i was interested but insecure about this lol
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
  • Options
    how can i get attention of mods to this specific question, kabam miike was a bit vague in the other thread
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    TheBennyX said:

how can i get attention of mods to this specific question, kabam miike was a bit vague in the other thread

They probably can't make a 100% statement about apps like Parallel Space because they don't know what it does, or more importantly what it will ever do in the future. The ban on mods and emulators is that both can be used to cheat the game when the game isn't running natively unaltered on the phone. From what I understand of Parallel Space, the app doesn't directly alter the game client and it doesn't run it in an emulated environment; it "containerizes" the game client in a way where the game client is still running natively and unmodified. If so, its fine. But it is entirely possible that Parallel Space could start doing things to the game client tomorrow that is detected as either a modification or an emulated environment, and if that happens you could get into trouble.

Basically they can't be responsible for what a third party might do with their app in the future, so they can't directly endorse running any other third party app with the game client. The responsibility is yours to make sure the app you're using doesn't modify the game client or run it in an emulated environment of any kind.
  • Options
    As always, third party software is recommended as not being used. It would be wiser to switch between accounts rather than using a secondary app to do it for you.
This discussion has been closed.