**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New featured store

Would you spend 5500 units for a little over of a third of t5 basic

New featured store 106 votes

Yes
0% 1 vote
No
98% 104 votes
Maybe
0% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Everything in there is so ridiculously overpriced I don't know what Kabam is thinking.
  • Options
    Aftermath99Aftermath99 Posts: 12
    They pulled this straight out of the 2018 vault. Complete with sh*** prices and all.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Save your units. Do V5 instead. Or do story content. It doesn’t matter, anything is better than wasting units in this store
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Dont get scammed bro. It's hugely expensive.
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    It's overpriced. Saving up my units.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    The Legends store is worth looking at, though. You can turn T4CC back into crystals, which is a much better exchange than the usual three into one.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Honestly speaking , there's not a single item in there worth the units at those prices. Stay far away from them.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    don't buy too many of the same item, prices are way too high, the store is good only if you need just a couple of them, for example if you are a few shards away from completing a crystal or forming a catalyst, or if you really need some sig stones. That's my advice, don't be a fool like myself, that last year spent 2k units to buy less than 2k 6* shards because he wanted to open his first six star at all costs ^^"
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Overpriced Kabam
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    don't fall for it. it's a trap! lol all in advance because Black Friday and Cyber Weekends are just around the corner.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You could get a pass of AoL for that and get like 5x the loot or explore V5 with 4* and get a huge amount of loot.