**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pyramide X in Alliance war

PoupPoup Posts: 41
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if Pyramide X could be an option in Alliance War for the L9, that node where the stuns are reflected on you..
I tried with doom yesterday, thinking that his passiv stuns wouldnt be reflected on me, but they were..
If you tried Pyramide X on this node or know if her capacity would overpass it, please let me know :)!
Thinking about ranking her up mostly for this!
Thanks for your feedback!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    An ally member tried her on stunning reflect (the miniboss) and while she did stun the opponent the stun was also reflected onto her, so yes she can apply stun, but you get stunned as well, so not a great option. Her glancing may stop this but it’s a 60% chance, and that’s not reliable enough for war
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Poup said:

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know if Pyramide X could be an option in Alliance War for the L9, that node where the stuns are reflected on you..
    I tried with doom yesterday, thinking that his passiv stuns wouldnt be reflected on me, but they were..
    If you tried Pyramide X on this node or know if her capacity would overpass it, please let me know :)!
    Thinking about ranking her up mostly for this!
    Thanks for your feedback!

She can't. During the timer even her passive stun will be reflected
  • Options
    PoupPoup Posts: 41
    Thank you guys! I will think twice about ranking her up then ;)