**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i go for suicides?

deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Rn im collecting units i have close to 7k. I know i need a lot more but should i go for suicides with this roster? I dont have any of the expensive masteries open.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't right now personally. Whilst corvus benefits massively from it the rest of your high ranked champs don't. I think it would hinder you more than help you. Now if you got ghost and omega ranked up (OR Awakened & high sig) then id probably say go for it
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    First of 7000 units is a bit more than you need for suicides, so if you want to you can get it.
    Looking at your roster, I would reccomend getting it, but then focus on ranking up suicide friendly champions (ghost, cap marvel movie and Emma frost, aegon, guilly 2099 for example).
    For those champions suicides will help a ton!
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Qfury said:

I wouldn't right now personally. Whilst corvus benefits massively from it the rest of your high ranked champs don't. I think it would hinder you more than help you. Now if you got ghost and omega ranked up (OR Awakened & high sig) then id probably say go for it

I can awaken omega and can take him up to at least 150 but ranking him up would take some time. I just found a new alliance so i'll rank my champions a little bit faster but should i just go despair, deep wounds and assassin?

First of 7000 units is a bit more than you need for suicides, so if you want to you can get it.
    Looking at your roster, I would reccomend getting it, but then focus on ranking up suicide friendly champions (ghost, cap marvel movie and Emma frost, aegon, guilly 2099 for example).

I was watching brian grant's suicide mastery guide and there was a lot of different builds so i didn't know which to get can you help me choose a build since i am kinda newbie about masteries.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

It's more than 7000 units, depending on what masteries they have unlocked already. Took me about 7500 to unlock recoil, DE, LC, willpower and one point in coagulate. I already had Glass Cannon unlocked.
    ItsDamien said:

It's more than 7000 units, depending on what masteries they have unlocked already. Took me about 7500 to unlock recoil, DE, LC, willpower and one point in coagulate. I already had Glass Cannon unlocked.
    I grind arena hard these days so i guess i can go to 10k in a month or so. I'm just confused about builds, which ones to get which ones not to get etc.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Get suicides, you won't regret it. Best investment in this game, imo.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    how much does suicides cost?

Only your soul. Wanna buy them from me?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

a steep price. how about my firstborn instead

ItsDamien said:

a steep price. how about my firstborn instead
    No thanks, I dislike children and there's already enough of them on the forums.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Nope. Currently you only really have Ghost and CG that truly benefit from them, and Ghost ideally wants Hood to mitigate the Recoil damage.

I would suggest a similar mastery set up to my own, it’s versatile and you can get the best out of your mystics with it too, obviously tweak to your own requirements but I’d go down this route if your set up is still very basic

Mauled said:

Nope. Currently you only really have Ghost and CG that truly benefit from them, and Ghost ideally wants Hood to mitigate the Recoil damage.

I would suggest a similar mastery set up to my own, it’s versatile and you can get the best out of your mystics with it too, obviously tweak to your own requirements but I’d go down this route if your set up is still very basic

After a bit more research i decided to go for this. I'll grind arena and then maybe go for suicides in the future.