**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    28 paths where you can see the chests, but not the rewards. So if you run it 28 times, you’ll get all the shards, cat drags, etc. then have an extra week to clean through a lower difficulty and pick what you want?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Reread it again. Now it seems like you can see the rewards on each path and there could be an extra treasure chest on certain paths.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Further clarification:
    Yes, you can re-enter the paths after you have unlocked them but you will only get the rewards on each path once.

For those of you who did the math for the Keys and paths, you're spot on!

Great, that takes away any doubts I had. This event seems awesome!
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    My only question is, are we able to determine what rewards are within each chest before we start a quest? I'm probably not the only one here who would like to target the 5* awakening gem crystal. Thanks!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    35 keys. got it. LET'S GO! B)
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    That sounds..... convoluted.
    Guess the secondary account will serve again as a testing ground to figure out how this works.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    I guess that by checkin the chests stars you can make an educated guess of what you’ll be gettin’

For instance I’ll skip 1star and 3 star chest lanes as I don’t need gold or catalyst and I prefer shards and stones.

Correct me if I’m mistaken
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    2 5* awakening gem crystals in a side event is pretty crazy
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

2 5* awakening gem crystals in a side event is pretty crazy

Right? Kabam's really giving us some solid rewards this month and we haven't even seen the Cav difficulty EQ.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    So you can get everything from the Legendary rewards and run Epic 7 times and target the rewards you want? Since the rewards are the same for everyone it’s possible to wait until someone explores Epic to find where the specific rewards are on each path?
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited August 2020

I'm wondering if I can do some paths in epic and also some in legendary to hunt the stuff I want. like if I can split the keys between epic and legendary to get the chests I want

Nah!! I guess not.
    "Complete the objectives to Jones’ satisfaction and you will be granted one of Jones’ Lockers. In it, you will have the opportunity to select one (1) Key of your choosing. As Jones alone holds the right to the Keys, he is not likely to entertain you for more than once a day for the duration of our stay."
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

I repeat:
    1. Treasure chest contents are the same for all of you.
    2. Once you have unlocked a path, the Key is gone, but the path will remain open.

An extra friendly reminder that this is a 5-week event, so you have 35 Keys available to you.

Hope the above helps with your trip planning ;)

Just to be clear.
    As an example, the contents of the chest on the furthest path to the left will have the exact same item for every single person? And the same for every other path.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hmm a Krakoa Themed Pirate Event... Maybe we won't get Apocalypse *this month*, but instead Kitty Pride? Which would still be sick imo.
  • This looks like a fun event. All I’m asking for is please no more terrible nodes

Rookiie said:

I believe it's Yo Ho Ho
    Not Yo Ho, Yo Ho

Yo Ho, Yo Ho its a pirates life for me
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Near The Hooks I'll Never Go
  • Sofian_zSofian_z Posts: 11
    edited August 2020
    LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY
    The walls have ears. We hear you wish to be challenged further, that we have been too kind. We hear your chants, and we answer withLegendary Difficulty.

My Question for Kabam is will this New Side Quests be more like July's Cav Difficulty or August's Cav Difficulty?? I honestly hope it's more like "July" not August, i feel like August's event was not fun and just left many people not wanting to run it like myself.

Sincerely,
    Vergil027
    So what Chest can the "Beautiful Mouth of the Fabulous One" be found in, or is it a separate Rewards for beating an Ambush Platinumpool, or maybe a separate Path with a unique Key?
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Can u save ur keys and do multiple paths in one day?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Does Plat-pool appear in legendary difficulty? I’m asking because it says he will appear on epic difficulty. Dont want to difficulty down to get plat-pool.
  • Sofian_zSofian_z Posts: 11
    The legendary event, will it be like july or august or totally different? Sorry if my last comment offended you kabam

Vergil027
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    This sounds somewhat complicated, but mostly amazing

On a different note, the mention of Krakoa in the event description seems like the final clue we need to confirm that next month's second champion will be a House of X / Powers of X version of Apocalypse :o

• Wait. There isn’t a master difficulty this month. Will that mean that Epic is easier for those who normally do master? Or will Hard be harder for those who do master? Will Legendary be doable for those who normally would do Epic? These are interesting times.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Now that's treasure, thanks Platinum Jones.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Does Plat-pool appear in legendary difficulty? I’m asking because it says he will appear on epic difficulty. Dont want to difficulty down to get plat-pool.

he will only be in epic difficulty I think, but you'll have 7 leftover keys if you spend all on legendary difficulty