**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★

Well if you did realise that there was a bug you probably shouldn't've exploited it.... Plus how am I not supposed to be jealous of a guy who got 20 5 star awakening gems or 31 featured 5 star crystals....

My apologies but I didn't knew the extent to which the bug was exploited. Perhaps you're right that's quite the stash of rewards for just 2 hrs of grind. I take my words back.

@brou thank you for clarifying this issue.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Kabam should be consistent with past disciplinary actions for this category of infraction.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

Kabam should be consistent with past disciplinary actions for this category of infraction.

This wasn’t a well known glitch that people knowingly abused. People who did less than 5 runs should not be banned. But anyone who saw 31 awakening gems as a feature needs to have a temporary ban
  • Options
    PerpetrixPerpetrix Posts: 28
    Crcrcrc said:

2StarKing said:

This wasn’t a well known glitch that people knowingly abused. People who did less than 5 runs should not be banned. But anyone who saw 31 awakening gems as a feature needs to have a temporary ban
    It's almost like you're saying people who did abuse the glitch and did it 5 times shouldn't get banned.
    Why not?
    People could have gotten 5 free 5* awakening gems
    2000+ units and platpool
    Also multiple 5* and half a 6*
  • Options
    Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

2StarKing said:

It's almost like you're saying people who did abuse the glitch and did it 5 times shouldn't get banned.
    Why not?
    2000+ units and platpool
    As a matter of fact I did it 3 times before realizing it wasn't intended and stopping. I had no clue that it was an exploit. I just did it when it came out.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

2StarKing said:

Why not?
    2000+ units and platpool
    As a matter of fact I did it 3 times before realizing it wasn't intended and stopping. I had no clue that it was an exploit. I just did it when it came out.
    You make it sound like I'm only persecuting you.
  • Options
    Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

2StarKing said:

Why not?
    2000+ units and platpool
    I acknowledge that you are not, but I do not want to be banned for an accident because some people were idiots and got 30 awakening gems.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

2StarKing said:

Why not?
    2000+ units and platpool
    I acknowledge that you are not, but I do not want to be banned for an accident because some people were idiots and got 30 awakening gems.
    Even if you only did it 3 times you should have known there was a bug when you picked up the chest a 2nd time.
  • Options
    NarukamiiNarukamii Posts: 8
    When is this event gonna be back up😭😭
  • Options
    Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

Perpetrix said:

Crcrcrc said:

2StarKing said:

Why not?
    2000+ units and platpool
    Even if you only did it 3 times you should have known there was a bug when you picked up the chest a 2nd time.
    Well I was curious and in daily quests the chests respawn. Like I said, I realized it and stopped. It was a mistake on my part.
  • Options
    NarukamiiNarukamii Posts: 8
    You should be fine kabam isn’t full of idiots they’re prolly gonna ban kids with 5 plus run and just take away extra rewards from anyone below that
  • Options
    Narukamii said:

You should be fine kabam isn’t full of idiots they’re prolly gonna ban kids with 5 plus run and just take away extra rewards from anyone below that

That would be a much better move than just a ban wave.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kabam any new update. Also not seeing the objectives showing up. Could we at least get our next objective so we can at least be getting our keys til the event is back up?
  • Options
    RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    I'm not one to complain but it makes it difficult to be excited about the side event when said side event was taken down due to the exploit accidentally being in the game without any expectation of when it will be back. Would really love to find those 5* awakening gems....
  • Options
    Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    So I know that the Beautiful Mouth of the Fabulous One can be found in the epic difficulty island quests, but what star level chest can it be found in?

Am I going to have to waste 28 days of keys to find it?
  • Options
    It's in the 5* chest guarded by platpool, can't miss it
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Tyger87 said:

So I know that the Beautiful Mouth of the Fabulous One can be found in the epic difficulty island quests, but what star level chest can it be found in?

Am I going to have to waste 28 days of keys to find it?

People are putting together a treasure map, so you don’t have to worry about that. You can find it on the general forums.
  • Options
    Has there been an update on this yet? As to when it'll come back?
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Why are the keys labeled as tier numbers instead of difficulty? I claimed a locker and had to choose a key without being able to see the difficulty levels or "tiers" picked the highest when I should of picked lower. Why? Because I'm a potato.
  • Options

Why are the keys labeled as tier numbers instead of difficulty? I claimed a locker and had to choose a key without being able to see the difficulty levels or "tiers" picked the highest when I should of picked lower. Why? Because I'm a potato.

Tap on the keys in the selector. It tells you what difficulty they are for in their info.
  • Options
    TibzanTibzan Posts: 26
    Please Kabam tell us something, anything.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo
    thank You
    for the News
  • Options
    Sofian_zSofian_z Posts: 11
    Kabam Boo said:

Good afternoon folks! We apologise for the continued interruption, but we are still determining some very important factors before we resume this exciting event. Once more, we sincerely apologise for the delay but promise that we are hard at work to finalise the best and smoothest course back to your Island adventure! We appreciate your continued patience and fingers crossed for some good news soon. Cheers!

I understand that it's bugged but will we be able to finally get it today ?? I still haven't played it yet and just wondering
  • Options
    Sofian_z said:

Kabam Boo said:

Good afternoon folks! We apologise for the continued interruption, but we are still determining some very important factors before we resume this exciting event. Once more, we sincerely apologise for the delay but promise that we are hard at work to finalise the best and smoothest course back to your Island adventure! We appreciate your continued patience and fingers crossed for some good news soon. Cheers!

I understand that it's bugged but will we be able to finally get it today ?? I still haven't played it yet and just wondering
    I'm wondering the same thing