**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Language options in incursions

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Google translate.......... Copy and paste text.

one problem....... copy and paste doesn't work in the game
    Google has a translate app. It has a floating icon that does an overlay. All you have to do is select "detect language" and put one word in from the chat and translate it. Once you know the language, you can type out what you want and then copy that text and paste it into chat.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Google translate.......... Copy and paste text.

one problem....... copy and paste doesn't work in the game
    It does for me.
    you use an android, right? I'm on IOS and it doesn't work
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    I am a Spanish speaker, I participate in a multicultural alliance, therefore multilanguage. I use a translator to communicate within the game. but communication is quite slow and complex and somewhat limited, the time it takes is somewhat annoying. I do not know if it is difficult or complicated, but maybe kabam could add a translator in the game, where each device detects its native language and when receiving a message in another language it automatically translates it, I think it would improve multicultural communication a lot. I don't know, it seems like a good idea.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Wait, one question.

Wouldn't the game pair you with a player with the same language setting you have your game on?

For example, if someone chose French as their language, wouldn't they be paired with someone who also chose French as their Incursions partner?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Wait, one question.

Wouldn't the game pair you with a player with the same language setting you have your game on?

For example, if someone chose French as their language, wouldn't they be paired with someone who also chose French as their Incursions partner?

Nope. I've been paired with people who don't speak English multiple times.
    Sometimes you might want to do a higher tier and no one in your ally or friends list has champs free for it and you have to risk randoms, a translate feature would be helpful. A lot of games like COD have it and it helps.
    Generally I avoid playing with randoms unless I'm just trying to complete milestones, I've been burned by them multiple times.